Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Troy?I can kinda see why you would think that but the problem is none of the jocks either has or had access to the DIKs mansion plus Chad beat up Troy,Troy`s problems don`t seem to be DIK related - which means we dont have a motive nor opportunity
I don't think he was involved with the laptop stuff, but I do think he plays a role in it he is, after all, a former Jock and not only does he want to get back at the Jocks but he also to perhaps cause some havoc among the diks kind of like igniting the fuse. As the Diks first suspects will be the Jocks long story short I think there is a guy like this lurking about

GreatWillingArabianoryx-size_restricted.gif

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
As much I don't want to say it, I think the one who post it was Nick (hope I'm wrong tho) as soon as we said that the laptop was found he changed the subject which made me think it was him.
Yeah,could turn out to be red hearing but he seems to be the most likely suspect for now,if it will turn out it`s him,than he either worked on his own or for someone...

Well, I'm also not complaining about the way my relationship with Maya has evolved. :KEK:
And those special renders with Quinn and Maya are pure gold. :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
I don't think he was involved with the laptop stuff, but I do think he plays a role in it he is, after all, a former Jock and not only does he want to get back at the Jocks but he also to perhaps cause some havoc among the diks kind of like igniting the fuse. As the Diks first suspects will be the Jocks long story short I think there is a guy like this lurking about

View attachment 519812
Lol. Fair enough theory I suppose. :)

Reactions: Gods and Mormont

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

View attachment 519812
Personally I don`t see it,he strikes me as being more upset/sad about being kicked out of the Alphas than angry about it and I still don`t see a reason for him to engage with the DIKs at all.
You know how Quinn is "rough on the edges" but really she`s the awesomest and most amazing human being in the world?Well I see it a bit similiar with Troy,he acts like arsehole but than he had that reaction to MC playing guitar and than looks really sad about losing MC`s guitar and than that super short interaction at the dinner in ep 3,I think he`s really chilled behind the shell.

As for master-mind thing,we`re at ep4 and I still don`t see a master plan,it still looks like different things happening to different people and groups,there is no connecting thread,at least I dont see it

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
You know, every few months you read about some guy bringing an assault rifle to his college and going from class to class systematically shooting his colleagues. I used to wonder what pushed him over the edge and made him do stuff like that. After playing this game, I don't wonder any more. In fact I'd be inclined to join him.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Should I have to turned on the mini game?It's difficult to get all the special renders in brawler games in Android. So I turned off for getting the render after skipping brawler matches. Let me again restart the game Turning the mini games on.
Did you get that scene bty?
I got the scene with the mini-games turned off. You have a choice of letting Derek win or going all-out (so that you win). If you win the drinking contest, with or without the mini-game, you should be able to have the Sarah scene.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I think he`s really chilled behind the shell.
Maybe...but until such a time as we either grab some beers or smoke up with him I'll just assume he's a whiny douche after the Day 1 interactions.
...but I was wrong about Quinn too so maybe I should give him a chance.

As for master-mind thing,we`re at ep4 and I still don`t see a master plan,it still looks like different things happening to different people and groups,there is no connecting thread,at least I dont see it
Dude, I keep telling everyone...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edger

May 30, 2017
Does anyone have a link to the a picture gallery of this game? I played the first 2 episodes but had to reformat due to faulty motherboard. Just want to check out if it's worth my time to come back to it now or wait for further updates.

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
after playing acting lesson im kinda scary if someone i like in this game will die ... hope jill ,bella ,derek will be fine lol seriusly dont let them die please

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes