look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Well I'm holding out that next season you can get them individually. Which they have to for the whole mechanics to make sense. Why would they Maya and Josy have their own LI pages but you have to be in a love triangle with both of them or not at all. So overall I'm not too upset about it because I'm fairly certain it's gonna turn out fine.
Yes, I'd say it is very likely, though I wouldn't bet it would happen straight away in episode 5. That one, in terms of Josy and Maya, is supposed to be devoted to scavenger hunt, so they're likely to be working as a team. Probably with different involvement of the MC based on the relationship/friendship choice.
As to why they have their own LI pages still - I think there can be many reasons. Maybe it's for the sake of consistency, maybe it goes as simply as DPC not wanting putting extra effort to make a different final screen. You know, it must be a spoiler about AL again, but if I recall it right, AL didn't get a joint page for the girls, when there was three-way relationship going. They still had separate pages. But I may be wrong, it's been some time and I couldn't muster the courage to replay AL.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Out of curiosity how does your routine work? Are you just eating a lot one day and the next you don't eat anything?

I usually just fast until 12:00, then have like 5 smaller meals until 9:00. then I won't eat until 12:00 the next day
When I do the Chill Fasting I don't eat anything until 4 pm then have like 1 rather Big meal around 6 then just drink lots of water till 10 pm
When I fast on Ramadan It's a bit more harsh I can't eat and drink till It's around 9 pm then How much I want till 3-4 am

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Out of curiosity how does your routine work? Are you just eating a lot one day and the next you don't eat anything?

I usually just fast until 12:00, then have like 5 smaller meals until 9:00. then I won't eat until 12:00 the next day
I do a 24 hour fast followed by 24 hours of normal eating
I usually assume more calories than the average person (about 4000) and that probably helps me, but i'm a powerlifter so i put them to use :KEK:

That's impressive, kudos.

I don't have the willpower for that, the only way I'm ever fasting is the day I'm too fat to open the fridge.....
well, the willpower started to surface in me when i saw that it actually worked
otherwise i'm usually a lazy fucker :KEK:

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Yes, I'd say it is very likely, though I wouldn't bet it would happen straight away in episode 5. That one, in terms of Josy and Maya, is supposed to be devoted to scavenger hunt, so they're likely to be working as a team. Probably with different involvement of the MC based on the relationship/friendship choice.
As to why they have their own LI pages still - I think there can be many reasons. Maybe it's for the sake of consistency, maybe it goes as simply as DPC not wanting putting extra effort to make a different final screen. You know, it must be a spoiler about AL again, but if I recall it right, AL didn't get a joint page for the girls, when there was three-way relationship going. They still had separate pages. But I may be wrong, it's been some time and I couldn't muster the courage to replay AL.
I don't really see a reason for them having separate individual LI pages if they are gonna be a package deal. Kinda gives off false representation that you could get them individually. Also if they keep their pages and come together than the notes on their pages would be the exact same almost every time. Doesn't make much sense.

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
My copy is crashing every time I get to a test whether on new saves or old
Is this a compressed version bug or do I need to do something else to fix it?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes