look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Why were you upset the ending of Episode 3? I personally thought it was awesome twist. But many people believed that the whole situation in episode 4 was handled extremely poor. When I saw the ending to Episode 3 I was excited to see how it would go, little did I know it was gonna end with either a love triangle (which personally I'm not into) or just rejecting them and staying as friends. A little shot short in my eyes. Just kinda wish you had the option to potentially go for the love triangle thing, just go for one or both of them individually, or reject them entirely early on. Would of made almost everyone happy because you can kind of steer the story how you want it to play out. Although that would take a lot more work on DPC's part. it's cool to think about if this game was more of a butterfly game where the story could go completely different directions from each other depending on your choices instead of having choices that have some different choices that split off but come back together pretty quickly in a linear fashion.
Because after we saw Maya introducing Josy as her girlfriend, the next scene was a clearly upset MC asking Bella/Sage/Derek to stay with them. The only possible explanation that something went wrong between him, Maya and Josy. Believe it or not, but what I imagined back then was pretty much what I described yesterday when I was talking about how I'd change the events of episode 4. At least first part of it.
I thought that the MC would tell both girls of his relationship with them straight away, that night at the dorm before leaving. What I didn't figure out is how it would be resolved. And if it would be at all resolved in the 4th episode. Maybe I wasn't thinking very rationally back then, but it felt like I lost both of them. It was later that I realised that they're still LIs and there would be reconciliation. And well. I think that reconciliation scene was handled poorly, but I'm very happy with the result.

TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019
And as soon as she sees Maya again she forgets about all of those things.
I wouldn't say she forgot about all of that as soon as she saw Maya... After the MC gracefully left the building, they had a talk, they tried to work things out, but they didn't necessarily seem to be on BFF terms right away.

The way I see it, the moment everyone forgot about everything came at the DIKs' party. Josy and Maya forgot that learning about each other's lies is not a valid reason to fall in love all over again, the MC forgot that he was supposed to feel offended, DPC forgot that he was a decent writer and we all forgot to egg the preps. :)

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Because after we saw Maya introducing Josy as her girlfriend, the next scene was a clearly upset MC asking Bella/Sage/Derek to stay with them. The only possible explanation that something went wrong between him, Maya and Josy. Believe it or not, but what I imagined back then was pretty much what I described yesterday when I was talking about how I'd change the events of episode 4. At least first part of it.
I thought that the MC would tell both girls of his relationship with them straight away, that night at the dorm before leaving. What I didn't figure out is how it would be resolved. And if it would be at all resolved in the 4th episode. Maybe I wasn't thinking very rationally back then, but it felt like I lost both of them. It was later that I realised that they're still LIs and there would be reconciliation. And well. I think that reconciliation scene was handled poorly, but I'm very happy with the result.
Well I'm holding out that next season you can get them individually. Which they have to for the whole mechanics to make sense. Why would they Maya and Josy have their own LI pages but you have to be in a love triangle with both of them or not at all. So overall I'm not too upset about it because I'm fairly certain it's gonna turn out fine.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Well I'm holding out that next season you can get them individually. Which they have to for the whole mechanics to make sense. Why would they Maya and Josy have their own LI pages but you have to be in a love triangle with both of them or not at all. So overall I'm not too upset about it because I'm fairly certain it's gonna turn out fine.
Yeah Guys you need to calm down seriously
You think both of them just forget they ever loved the mc ?
Both Wanted it badly so I'm pretty sure more is gonna happen for you thirsty dudes :LUL:
But for me I'll be rejecting them :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes