TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019
I enjoyed reading your guys' inputs but I think it's a bit more complicated than that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I remember correctly, Josy got assigned to Maya's dorm room because officially, there was an empty bed, and she did not even know that it was Maya's door she was knocking on.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
View attachment 520117

Ofcourse there will be an ending with Quinn(and plenty of stuff in between :cool: ),that`s not a matter of being optimistic,it`s a matter of survival:p
DPC survival, right?
Because if we don't have an ending with Quinn... I mean, if you don't have an ending with Quinn, I'll go with you to knock on his door, you can count on that. :KEK:

Never knew you had such a hatred for the word "nighty"
Yeah, I don't like elderly women. They are very... passed the expiration date for my taste.. :KEK:

Thrasherman

Feb 17, 2019
What makes you believe it was the main reason though? She did tell the MC she got accepted but she didn't tell Maya. She asked MC to share a dorm room and not Maya. She also did tell the MC she was with someone at B&R, although to be fair she could have told him earlier.

Completely agree with you there. I get why Maya was hesitant to tell the MC she was into girls in the first place, but after she did, she should also have told him she was in a relationship.

I have a feeling that Maya's plan is not as simple as "rely on the HOTs' free tuition". I have no idea what her plan is, but I honestly doubt that DPC actually wants her to be that gullible a character. Could be wrong though.
Sorry, I tend to forgot she told it to him... to much playthrough and focus to get all details :D I meant with the main reason stuff that during the previous months when she applied into college she was in that relationship with Maya. And it is clear both of them planned to try to be an undisturbed couple there. At least Maya did and when Jo' applied to college back then it was just a cursh with MC for her at maximum, considering it would be months before the actual game starts. So it's safe IMO to say at first place she wanted to go to B&R mostly to be with Maya.
But after she got in at a later time? Well, at that point she clearly aimed for MC, your facts make it clear, I agree. And this iss a reason why I could not be much more understanding with her and forgiving: she planned to be with MC gone for him and after some drama she immediately fallen back to the one who she tried to get over and not even considering the arising new feelings and experiences with MC.

I think Maya's plan mostly goes to avoid giving up much of herself during the scavenger hunt and to get that free tuition so she could get rid of the financial trap her father means. It could add other elements but I think overall Maya is not the "sharpest knife in the kitchen drawer" here, not written witty enough. Not naive, but we seen that desperation pushes her more into submission than to have control over things. But that's my 2cents andactually it would be interesting to see where it heads on my neautral path where I have a threeway save with them. Not a fan of the girls but also did not gave up on them either. Just also craving a bad end for them because their deeds as they do not worthy for the "happily ever after" at this point.

Reactions: M.Sato

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Yeah it really saddens me to see how bad things people say about Maya&Josy I mean the hate is understandable
but it is too much and too mean.:(
Anyway Maya may have lost some fans and they have their reasons I believe but she still got some fans and I'm
one of them who's not gonna leave her just like that without any second chance.
I may not post something every day like how much I love/like her but I'm still here for her and will be.
I know how you feel. I've been trying to fight that battle to defend Maya and Josy, explaining how disproportionate the hate for them is, but it's kinda pointless and I'm a bit getting tired of that. Still I'm gonna remain a fan of Maya as well.

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
I know how you feel. I've been trying to fight that battle to defend Maya and Josy, explaining how disproportionate the hate for them is, but it's kinda pointless and I'm a bit getting tired of that. Still I'm gonna remain a fan of Maya as well.
I was only upset really that they come as a package deal at the moment and their relationships individually are impossible to get. I thought the drama was interesting I just didn't like the end result personally. At the beginning when I first experienced it I was really mad about it but looking back at it I don't really know why. I don't have a reason to be upset. I was only really for Maya and it sucks not being able to just get her at the moment. I'm sure that will change pretty soon in the next season.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I'm blame it on my shitty exam that I had today, can't sleep now for some reason, the human body is as mysterious as women
What you need is some quality dank indica. :sneaky:

Then there's a 50/50 chance you'll either pass the fuck out, or need one of those burgers you linked a video of.

...damn that thing looked delicious...the shake, not so much. :LOL:

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I have a question. During the CUM-petition, the MC is counting Mississippis. Do people outside the U.S. even know what that is? Do y'all count Mississippis, too?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In France we count industrial strikes. And we're right in the middle of a big one !

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
What you need is some quality dank indica. :sneaky:

Then there's a 50/50 chance you'll either pass the fuck out, or need one of those burgers you linked a video of.

...damn that thing looked delicious...the shake, not so much. :LOL:
Well I'm laying on my bed right now so if I pass out it's not a big deal :KEK:
Also need to find that hamburger

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Aside from a few hardcore people ; it's mostly disappointment for M&J. Some of us wanted a fully exclusive and fully fledged romance (and fully sweaty nights) with one or the other.
As for me, I always saw them as being in love with someone else but going yonder cause of distance and the strain of the relationship.
So I was already seeing myself as just a friend to them.....

Damn, even worse than real life : putting myself in the friendzone....

Anyway, I'm still their friend (and apparently their marriage conselor and relationship psychologist,but I digress)

I have enough on my plate with thawing Bella, fooling aroud with Sage, hoping shamelessly into the Jill Bandwagon and being chased away from Quinn's room by name88.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I was only upset really that they come as a package deal at the moment and their relationships individually are impossible to get. I thought the drama was interesting I just didn't like the end result personally. At the beginning when I first experienced it I was really mad about it but looking back at it I don't really know why. I don't have a reason to be upset. I was only really for Maya and it sucks not being able to just get her at the moment. I'm sure that will change pretty soon in the next season.
You know, I felt like that several months ago, when I finished episode 3. When I saw that ending, I found myself really upset and I started thinking why that was. I wanted to be angry at the girls, but I couldn't, because I realised it's just a very bad situation and it's really noone's fault (or rather equal fault) of all the participants. Maybe that's why I accepted what happened in episode 4 easier, because I was prepared for what happened.
And I'm not that bothered about three-way relationship as some others. Though I don't deny, I might prefer simple relationship with Maya.
I expect that future episodes will show us that the MC isn't really third wheel of that relationship like many people fell right now, but rather it's centerpiece. And I'd be happy to see separate routes for each of the girls. Though I admit, I'd hate to see either of them heartbroken if we choose to stay with the other.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes