UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
The black eye and the stolen guitar was a coverup for Chad and Troy having a dom/sub relationship. It all falls into place..
The black eye is actually from Troy "kissing" the wall / headboard as Chad was crying and assfucking him senseless. They were supposed to take turns, but since Troy nearly got broken Chad left early and took the guitar to give to his beard, Sage.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Ahhh, just high then :KEK:
Real scene*

Well, there's a lot meaningless posts, it's a bit too much sometimes, but I don't mind it occasionally. Discussions should be mainly about this game, not other way around. You're not exactly helping yourself, instead of posting this shit, provide something more meaningful, to keep conversation going. (No offense.)
A man deserves a trophy.
You know how Quinn is "rough on the edges" but really she`s the awesomest and most amazing human being in the world?Well I see it a bit similiar with Troy,he acts like arsehole but than he had that reaction to MC playing guitar and than looks really sad about losing MC`s guitar and than that super short interaction at the dinner in ep 3,I think he`s really chilled behind the shell.
Troy will still help the MC significantly with something. I have no idea what, but I'm sure it will happen.
Maya is my girl and I accept her as she is. I will not leave her in a difficult time for her.
You, always my pride.

The last 25% is probably just assholes like me trying to be funny.

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
At this point everyone knows how I operate, so come on.

I haven't played them yet, but I was talking more about "a whole" compared to BaDIK.

I understood the joke, so the reaction with a sad face, to continue the joke.
My sense of humor sucks, I know. 50% of people here think that I am evil or insane.:KEK:
But only your good will in that explanation has already earned you good points with me, if they count for something. :p

Damn it, brother. I must have paid attention to a save chick just once. A detail as simple as that didn't even cross my mind. Even on my second Chick he accepted her offer, after all... How insane would it be otherwise? :KEK:

*Okay, but I expect a good job from him on that. Several different audios, with the intensity according to the scene and everything. But, on second thought, there are too many dialogues in some scenes, it would be weird anyway. Anyway², as long as he puts any of these audio options as a choice in the menus, that's fine by me.

The synchronization got on my nerves and I ended up leaving it like that. But I'm very happy that you liked it. :)
Since you probably read all the pages. Help a lazy Derek, any theories worth mentioning?

raikkou

Nov 5, 2018
Hey lads, how to I get the Jill shower scene? Already saw it but I kinda wanna have that event in my playthrough.

Thrasherman

Feb 17, 2019
She wouldn't have to drop a name. But telling the MC she was with a girl that goes to the B&R would have been a big help. So the MC just thought she was in a baldy going relationship with a guy and that's where all the shit hit the fan once Josy appears at B&R like she did.

To make it clear: I hate neither of them, but personally I would avoid them in the future because I am the type of guy who don't wanna see what he can't get. I am not masochistic enough for that.

But then, those two will blew it up anyway. And I will have a good girl by my side then (probadly Jill as for now) and they can drown in sorrow and regret.
I agree with you,also it would be enough to tell MC her partner (not even need mentinong gender) is attending B&R and that was the MAIN reason, she wanted to get accepted there! It would be more of an honest approach and would made MC consuder more if he wants to deal with this (it also would have needed an option to do that just as the not forgive J&M)
Also on Maya's side she could simply say she is in a complicated relationship instead saying she uses the boyfriend stuff as a shield would prepare to MC to deal better with stuff. I think Maya's betrayal was the bigger in this case, even so Jo' stated a few times she wants to tell everything and will do it at a certain point (not doing it as foggy as Maya). So after all Jo' at least wanted to be honest at the point where she could do it in a safe and calm environment assumed by her.

Another thing: I can't believe how stupid this two girl are, especially Maya. Free tuition? Really? At an expensive college, where no other fraternity or sorority offers that only one? Which initially contains only hot women... and initially they are forced to do lewd things and at a point Maya say it feels like prostitution! Because it is F-ing prostitution you dumb blondie!:D It won't take a genious to think about where all the money comes to provide free tuition especially when it is offered at only one place and it is not an official thing. They really deserve this fate for being this dark in their pretty heads.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Who will say the L word first in this game?
MC or some other girl to MC? :)

My money is on MC and he will say it to Jill :)

That time when MC said i love you too dad
That doesn't count :D
Nah! MC-Jill is going the "proper way", so the L word will come out, like, idk, 12-18 months after they meet each others parents?

At the wedding's eve Jill will stare at MC and be like...
View attachment 520028

My money is on Sage, when she finally decided to kick hanging Chad to the curb. She is, after all, the only LI so far who experience the deepest love.

*For those thinking of bringing Josy, let me ask you this: you were there when the race starts, but never crossed the finish line. Did you ran the marathon?
I would bet for Sage too, she looks like a big softie to me. In this update she was as romantic and thoughtful as Jill, in her own ways.

TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019
She wouldn't have to drop a name. But telling the MC she was with a girl that goes to the B&R would have been a big help. So the MC just thought she was in a baldy going relationship with a guy and that's where all the shit hit the fan once Josy appears at B&R like she did.

To make it clear: I hate neither of them, but personally I would avoid them in the future because I am the type of guy who don't wanna see what he can't get. I am not masochistic enough for that.

But then, those two will blew it up anyway. And I will have a good girl by my side then (probadly Jill as for now) and they can drown in sorrow and regret.
Josy told the MC she was with someone at B&R, but how exactly would it have been "a big help" to know that it was a girl instead of a boy?

I've written a lot on all the things I hated about the reconcialition scene in the DIKs library, and how I believe it caused many people to dislike both Josy and Maya, but I honestly don't see how the fact that Josy is into both girls and boys makes such a big difference here.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Imagine the next "house on fire" DPC throws to us is our Sage/Jill fucking with Tybalt in the next update. A backstabbing NTR. I let you think about it while I'm going to sleep, nighty-night.
I'd be well and done with the game if that was to happen but thankfully DPC is not into that so at least something we can be thankful for.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Yeah no Mississippi here in Germany either, we just count our empty Glasses of Beer
How do you count Mississippis anyway? I mean, shouldn't you stop at one? What is there more to count? :KEK:
Imagine the next "house on fire" DPC throws to us is our Sage/Jill fucking with Tybalt in the next update. A backstabbing NTR. I let you think about it while I'm going to sleep, nighty-night.
NTR would kill people's interest in the game and their support for it.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes