name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I have this feeling that Stephen is the one behind Cathy's photo drama, I don't see the watermelon fucker orchestrating this whole situation.

But Stephen? yep
Idk,Burke just wants to fuck women other than his wife,would he mingle in some frat business?I dont see it,besidess being a dean or someone important,he has other ways of screwing with students if he wishes to...and plus he likes Cathy(like her,LIKE her)would he do something like that to her?

Damn it, brother. I must have paid attention to a save chick just once. A detail as simple as that didn't even cross my mind. Even on my second Chick he accepted her offer, after all... How insane would it be otherwise? :KEK:

*Okay, but I expect a good job from him on that. Several different audios, with the intensity according to the scene and everything. But, on second thought, there are too many dialogues in some scenes, it would be weird anyway. Anyway², as long as he puts any of these audio options as a choice in the menus, that's fine by me.
You`re optimistic :p usually even when done well,it`s still suck-y:LOL:Idk on one hand I would like to hear Quinn on another I`m not sure:p

Gods

Sep 19, 2019
I feel like I'm witnessing the fall of an empire :( I think TheFinder is more interested in Gloria in CoBD at this point.
Yeah it really saddens me to see how bad things people say about Maya&Josy I mean the hate is understandable
but it is too much and too mean.:(
Anyway Maya may have lost some fans and they have their reasons I believe but she still got some fans and I'm
one of them who's not gonna leave her just like that without any second chance.
I may not post something every day like how much I love/like her but I'm still here for her and will be.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Who will say the L word first in this game?
MC or some other girl to MC? :)

My money is on MC and he will say it to Jill :)

That time when MC said i love you too dad
That doesn't count :D
Let`s be realistic...
I will :KEK:

How do you count Mississippis anyway? I mean, shouldn't you stop at one? What is there more to count? :KEK:
You don`t count anything you just go for it and go for it RAW
6.gif

TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019
I agree with you,also it would be enough to tell MC her partner (not even need mentinong gender) is attending B&R and that was the MAIN reason, she wanted to get accepted there!
What makes you believe it was the main reason though? She did tell the MC she got accepted but she didn't tell Maya. She asked MC to share a dorm room and not Maya. She also did tell the MC she was with someone at B&R, although to be fair she could have told him earlier.
Also on Maya's side she could simply say she is in a complicated relationship instead saying she uses the boyfriend stuff as a shield would prepare to MC to deal better with stuff. I think Maya's betrayal was the bigger in this case, even so Jo' stated a few times she wants to tell everything and will do it at a certain point (not doing it as foggy as Maya). So after all Jo' at least wanted to be honest at the point where she could do it in a safe and calm environment assumed by her.
Completely agree with you there. I get why Maya was hesitant to tell the MC she was into girls in the first place, but after she did, she should also have told him she was in a relationship.
Another thing: I can't believe how stupid this two girl are, especially Maya. Free tuition? Really? At an expensive college, where no other fraternity or sorority offers that only one? Which initially contains only hot women... and initially they are forced to do lewd things and at a point Maya say it feels like prostitution! Because it is F-ing prostitution you dumb blondie!:D It won't take a genious to think about where all the money comes to provide free tuition especially when it is offered at only one place and it is not an official thing. They really deserve this fate for being this dark in their pretty heads.
I have a feeling that Maya's plan is not as simple as "rely on the HOTs' free tuition". I have no idea what her plan is, but I honestly doubt that DPC actually wants her to be that gullible a character. Could be wrong though.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Imagine the next "house on fire" DPC throws to us is our Sage/Jill fucking with Tybalt in the next update. A backstabbing NTR. I let you think about it while I'm going to sleep, nighty-night.
I've said it several times, that word is not welcome here! It will never happen.

Josy told the MC she was with someone at B&R, but how exactly would it have been "a big help" to know that it was a girl instead of a boy?
screenshot0002.png
Preach sister!
I already had this print saved here since the first day.
I'm getting some GoT vibes. Everybody is speculating and pitching in theories but I feel that In the end we will all be surprised
He didn't give us enough clues to open a case in this last ep. It was one of the things I least liked here. And I think you're right, in a way. The reason he didn't give us, it must be exactly to be able to surprise us.
You`re optimistic :p usually even when done well,it`s still suck-y:LOL:Idk on one hand I would like to hear Quinn on another I`m not sure:p
I have to be, right. You too! We both want an ending with Quinn and we're going to have it! Right? Right?!
Okay, I know... not "us", "you". :KEK::p

I'm good with editing, if the DPC wants it, I'll help he with that. :p

Last edited:

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
She wouldn't have to drop a name. But telling the MC she was with a girl that goes to the B&R would have been a big help. So the MC just thought she was in a baldy going relationship with a guy and that's where all the shit hit the fan once Josy appears at B&R like she did.

To make it clear: I hate neither of them, but personally I would avoid them in the future because I am the type of guy who don't wanna see what he can't get. I am not masochistic enough for that.

But then, those two will blew it up anyway. And I will have a good girl by my side then (probadly Jill as for now) and they can drown in sorrow and regret.
I agree with you,also it would be enough to tell MC her partner (not even need mentinong gender) is attending B&R and that was the MAIN reason, she wanted to get accepted there! It would be more of an honest approach and would made MC consuder more if he wants to deal with this (it also would have needed an option to do that just as the not forgive J&M)
Also on Maya's side she could simply say she is in a complicated relationship instead saying she uses the boyfriend stuff as a shield would prepare to MC to deal better with stuff. I think Maya's betrayal was the bigger in this case, even so Jo' stated a few times she wants to tell everything and will do it at a certain point (not doing it as foggy as Maya). So after all Jo' at least wanted to be honest at the point where she could do it in a safe and calm environment assumed by her.

Another thing: I can't believe how stupid this two girl are, especially Maya. Free tuition? Really? At an expensive college, where no other fraternity or sorority offers that only one? Which initially contains only hot women... and initially they are forced to do lewd things and at a point Maya say it feels like prostitution! Because it is F-ing prostitution you dumb blondie!:D It won't take a genious to think about where all the money comes to provide free tuition especially when it is offered at only one place and it is not an official thing. They really deserve this fate for being this dark in their pretty heads.
I enjoyed reading your guys' inputs but I think it's a bit more complicated than that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Yeah it really saddens me to see how bad things people say about Maya&Josy I mean the hate is understandable
but it is too much and too mean.:(
Anyway Maya may have lost some fans and they have their reasons I believe but she still got some fans and I'm
one of them who's not gonna leave her just like that without any second chance.
I may not post something every day like how much I love/like her but I'm still here for her and will be.
Look at him, -JuNioR- . He's looking to be a competition for you......

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I have to be, right. You too! We both want an ending with Quinn and we're going to have it! Right? Right?!
Okay, I know... not "us", "you". :KEK::p

I'm good with editing, if the DPC wants it, I'll help he with that. :p
2.gif

Ofcourse there will be an ending with Quinn(and plenty of stuff in between :cool: ),that`s not a matter of being optimistic,it`s a matter of survival:p

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes