OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I have a question. During the CUM-petition, the MC is counting Mississippis. Do people outside the U.S. even know what that is? Do y'all count Mississippis, too?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
Hey Chad listen man, I'm sorry I beat the shit out of you and got you kicked out for it...but hey at least you still have all your muscle and shit right ?
Oh btw I fucked Sage too she was awesome, thanks ! :KEK:
Chad was more or less MC's wingman so he can't be pissy about us fucking Sage.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
So a lot in this game circles around what the chapters identify as the "Major Dik/Chick" choices.

There's no indicator by the game or walkthrough what choices these are (yes I searched the thread as well). I have an inkling for some but without going into the code or a lot of trial and error it's a bit hazy. Anyone that has done the leg work?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So a lot in this game circles around what the chapters identify as the "Major Dik/Chick" choices.

There's no indicator by the game or walkthrough what choices these are (yes I searched the thread as well). I have an inkling for some but without going into the code or a lot of trial and error it's a bit hazy. Anyone that has done the leg work?
Walkthrough does show what choice subtracts a cell from either the Dik or the Chick route tho. And those are the major choices, while the little ones pushes you into one way or another.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019

These are the choices where the DIK/Chick scale appears on screen and depending on your choice one point of the DIK/Chick side of the scale is substracted permanently. I don't remember all 7 of them. But some of them are: At the start of episode 2 comfort the upset former douchebag co-worker (Steve?) or leave; when Sage sends you to spy after Chad - fight the Alphas or run; at the stripclub - party without limits or not; in the 4th episode smoke weed or not. There are 3 more choices I don't really remember now.

Reactions: Joermundgand

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
These are the choices where the DIK/Chick scale appears on screen and depending on your choice one point of the DIK/Chick side of the scale is substracted permanently. I don't remember all 7 of them. But some of them are: At the start of episode 2 comfort the upset former douchebag co-worker (Steve?) or leave; when Sage sends you to spy after Chad - fight the Alphas or run; at the stripclub - party without limits or not; in the 4th episode smoke weed or not. There are 3 more choices I don't really remember now.
Fighting Troy, letting Jade wank you and getting the phone number from Quinn (takeout)

Reactions: look_skywalker

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
I just noticed there was a 2nd walkthrough who details this as "permanent Dik/chick penalty". Wish I would have seen this sooner.

Flicking through it I see that Neutral could possibly be considered a 3rd path as you will only get some scenes with Maya (for example) if you are neutral. That's a bit counter-intuitive though as you have to be massive Chick to get the threesome route.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
At this point everyone knows how I operate, so come on.
Dont forget Timestamps, A Mothers Love and No More Secrets. story and choice wise pretty good games.
I haven't played them yet, but I was talking more about "a whole" compared to BaDIK.
Btw Monetauro and VDawe
I was kidding with the throw up gif she's hot of course :LUL: and what you did looks amazing!
both of you got sad that's why I wanted to clear things up xD
View attachment 519467
I understood the joke, so the reaction with a sad face, to continue the joke.
My sense of humor sucks, I know. 50% of people here think that I am evil or insane.:KEK:
But only your good will in that explanation has already earned you good points with me, if they count for something. :p
If he`s not being served he doesn`t know the details:WeSmart:

*Moans are what I fear the most,shitty moans have the power to ruin a scene and break the immerssion....
Damn it, brother. I must have paid attention to a save chick just once. A detail as simple as that didn't even cross my mind. Even on my second Chick he accepted her offer, after all... How insane would it be otherwise? :KEK:

*Okay, but I expect a good job from him on that. Several different audios, with the intensity according to the scene and everything. But, on second thought, there are too many dialogues in some scenes, it would be weird anyway. Anyway², as long as he puts any of these audio options as a choice in the menus, that's fine by me.
Holy shit man this looks very good you did a great work on this thank you very much
The synchronization got on my nerves and I ended up leaving it like that. But I'm very happy that you liked it. :)

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
I just noticed there was a 2nd walkthrough who details this as "permanent Dik/chick penalty". Wish I would have seen this sooner.

Flicking through it I see that Neutral could possibly be considered a 3rd path as you will only get some scenes with Maya (for example) if you are neutral. That's a bit counter-intuitive though as you have to be massive Chick to get the threesome route.
Nope. Neutral works for the three way relationship with Maya and Josy

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
I have a question. During the CUM-petition, the MC is counting Mississippis. Do people outside the U.S. even know what that is? Do y'all count Mississippis, too?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, I try to recall the World Cup champions starting in 1930 (never passed 2002), but US movies & stuff are so omnipresent that you end up learning those things by osmosis. Even if not, it's possible to get what's going on by context.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
I understood the joke, so the reaction with a sad face, to continue the joke.
My sense of humor sucks, I know. 50% of people here think that I am evil or insane.:KEK:
But only your good will in that explanation has already earned you good points with me, if they count for something. :p
Oh okay then I'm glad :giggle:

Reactions: Monetauro
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes