Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Always aim for the cloaca!

Step-sister. I hear it's all the rage lately.

Though I am trying to imagine how depressed Derek might feel if it truly came out just how many of the HOTs you've bagged around campus in the last couple weeks. He's over there busting hump to make headway with Ashley, and had to degrade himself (potentially twice) just for Hell Week, and that doesn't even consider his own personal seafood trauma. There's MC, swinging his cod every-which-way and hitting almost every target with minimal effort and (thus far) no consequences.
If you say it Like that It does kinda suck to be him :KEK:
But In my Defense I wore that Helmet Everytime I could cause It was funny seeing it in the scenes :LUL:
And It was his decision to do those things we never asked for it..right?
About the Consequences...I'm pretty sure they're coming in season 2

-JuNioR-

Sep 16, 2019
View attachment 519894

...but so we`re clear ,you can only be friends with Quinn or else
View attachment 519896
Quinn before bros,sorry :devilish:

And WOWo_O That leaves us with only TheFinder and -JuNioR- willing to wait for whats underneath Maya`s sweet,tiny panties
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...I`m shocked,I was certain you will be one of the ones standing by her side to the end:eek:
View attachment 519894

...but so we`re clear ,you can only be friends with Quinn or else
View attachment 519896
Quinn before bros,sorry :devilish:

And WOWo_O That leaves us with only TheFinder and -JuNioR- willing to wait for whats underneath Maya`s sweet,tiny panties
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...I`m shocked,I was certain you will be one of the ones standing by her side to the end:eek:
Maya is my girl and I accept her as she is. I will not leave her in a difficult time for her.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes