UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Who gets knocked up first out of all the girls we have currently screwed? I would probably said Jade or Camila/Moanalots.
Not sure about the one's we've screwed, but for the girls in general, I'm going with Arieth. Then she'll be taking another trip to the clinic. Just 2 more stamps on her abortion card and she gets the 13th one for free!

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
I disagree on that one. Josy told the MC that she was in a relationship, which was the important thing. The fact that her significant other was a girl should not have mattered (unless the MC was after her girlfriend as well, which would be on him, not her).

If anything you could argue that Maya and Josy did a poor job of communicating with each other (apparently Maya didn't tell her girlfriend that she was sharing her dorm room with a guy), but considering they agreed to keep their relationship a secret, I'd say it would have actually been a dick move by Josy to reveal her girlfriend's name to the MC for no apparent reason.
She wouldn't have to drop a name. But telling the MC she was with a girl that goes to the B&R would have been a big help. So the MC just thought she was in a baldy going relationship with a guy and that's where all the shit hit the fan once Josy appears at B&R like she did.

To make it clear: I hate neither of them, but personally I would avoid them in the future because I am the type of guy who don't wanna see what he can't get. I am not masochistic enough for that.

But then, those two will blew it up anyway. And I will have a good girl by my side then (probadly Jill as for now) and they can drown in sorrow and regret.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
To make it clear: I hate neither of them, but personally I would avoid them in the future because I am the type of guy who don't wanna see what he can't get. I am not masochistic enough for that.

But then, those two will blew it up anyway. And I will have a good girl by my side then (probadly Jill as for now) and they can drown in sorrow and regret.
Surely sounds like you don't hate them :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes