KKona

Jun 30, 2017
Another thing I like about this game is there's not really any reused assets that are present in a ton of other games. For example, how many times have you seen that same fucking clothing store/boutique across some of the other games on here?

jackjack18

Feb 10, 2018
could anybody tell me why I can't reach jade scene in 0.4? Walkthrough says I need to make a move on her after class, which I did, but still can't get to that part

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
View attachment 519894

...but so we`re clear ,you can only be friends with Quinn or else
View attachment 519896
Quinn before bros,sorry :devilish:

And WOWo_O That leaves us with only TheFinder and -JuNioR- willing to wait for whats underneath Maya`s sweet,tiny panties
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...I`m shocked,I was certain you will be one of the ones standing by her side to the end:eek:
We already know what's underneath Maya's panties and it's gross.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah, I am sorry I fucked her. Blame the weed. :whistle:
5.gif
Blame Lucille,she was thirsty
6.gif

When you post Legan gifs, I'm just imaging how you will be after when you get married to Quinn, I assume you are gonna own her candy shop

A shop?I`m gonna get her entire factory :p

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Okay I tried to go through the last posts before I went out and I saw people talking about Troy releasing the pics and Honestly It would make sense that he wants to get back at the mc but I'm not so sure why he would do that to the DIKs.
In my Opinion the Theory Lokman00 posted makes the most sense and that would mean we get more from the preps as they were more like in the background and all of a sudden they're on the Top with that Deal.
It would also just create a lot of tension between some girls like Sage,Jill,Quinn and some HOTs which would mean more development for the Girls you want to get.
Then we can have a nice revenge story after Hell Week and Just fuck things up with Our Brothers.
Of course at the beginning we wouldn't be a DIK because we forgot to egg the prepps but after finding out what Tybalt did I'm pretty sure we'll be doing much more then Egging them :KEK:
Just my thoughts and me trying to get back in this thread :LUL:
The thing is Troy doesn't really have a reason to get back at the MC unless the MC hit him after finding out his guitar got stolen. Otherwise he's cool with him. Troy has more of a reason to hate the jocks since they kicked him out of the jocks, and they beat him up.

TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019
Which bothers me a bit. I can forgive Maya for her hidden truths, coming from a family where your own fathers turns against you is simply horrifying, Josy on the other hand... nope. She could have told the MC way more than she gave him.
I disagree on that one. Josy told the MC that she was in a relationship, which was the important thing. The fact that her significant other was a girl should not have mattered (unless the MC was after her girlfriend as well, which would be on him, not her).

If anything you could argue that Maya and Josy did a poor job of communicating with each other (apparently Maya didn't tell her girlfriend that she was sharing her dorm room with a guy), but considering they agreed to keep their relationship a secret, I'd say it would have actually been a dick move by Josy to reveal her girlfriend's name to the MC for no apparent reason.

Thrasherman

Feb 17, 2019
Does it worth to do a complete CHICK playthrough, what are your oppinions? I have done at first a mixed one based on mostly my first intuitions and decisions getting familiar with the game, and then a mostly DIK centered one for a second time. I'm mostly considering the CHICK stuff because of a better Jill route for the end...

My path stats:
DIK score: 14
neutral affinity
4 major DIK
3 major CHIK
51 DIK actions
37 CHICK actions

DIK path stats:
DIK score: 20
DIK affinity
5 major DIK
2 major CHIK
89 DIK actions
14 CHICK actions

I just could not go full DIK on the DIK focused play as it could be seen 'cause I had my preferences there too, working my toughts more in than just going full with a walkthrough, so it is still my own even if there is a save with a full on intuitive one.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes