Thrasherman

Feb 17, 2019
Okay I tried to go through the last posts before I went out and I saw people talking about Troy releasing the pics and Honestly It would make sense that he wants to get back at the mc but I'm not so sure why he would do that to the DIKs.
In my Opinion the Theory Lokman00 posted makes the most sense and that would mean we get more from the preps as they were more like in the background and all of a sudden they're on the Top with that Deal.
It would also just create a lot of tension between some girls like Sage,Jill,Quinn and some HOTs which would mean more development for the Girls you want to get.
Then we can have a nice revenge story after Hell Week and Just fuck things up with Our Brothers.
Of course at the beginning we wouldn't be a DIK because we forgot to egg the prepps but after finding out what Tybalt did I'm pretty sure we'll be doing much more then Egging them :KEK:
Just my thoughts and me trying to get back in this thread :LUL:
Might be right, the Troy theory just seems like an Abrams style sollution: pulling out someone back quite a time ago and then blaming him for everything... The preps are definietly working in the background, but I have a feeling that in the DIK not everyone sticks to the creed strict enough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thrasherman

Feb 17, 2019
While this is perfectly fine in other games, you'll see a lot of love for the soundtrack in this thread. Sure, you won't buy speakers just for it, but a pair of headphones go a ...*
I get that and respect it, listened to the soundtrack previously. Could not say anything wrong about it, but I prefer my selection. Btw. my phones jack is at a pretty shitty condition so it would not solve a thing even if I have a pair of good phones for my guitar rig. :D

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Might be right, the Troy theory just seems like an Abrams style sollution: pulling out someone back quite a time ago and then blaming him for everything... The preps are definietly working in the background, but I have a feeling that in the DIK not everyone sticks to the creed strict enough.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
But that being said. It is just the brilliant writing of DP that makes you hate and love the chars in this game that hard. Most other games of this genre give me more like mild irritations/afflections.
Well take Quinn for example from how she started off to where she is now it's quite remarkable I wonder if we will get that with anyone else even Tommy perhaps?

Never knew there was such a science to it :KEK:

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
just finished playing the new update and i have to say.. fucking ICSTOR aint got shit on DPC, this is the only game where i dont skip character dialogues just to get to the sex scenes. its just that good. i stayed up all night playing and i still cant stop thinking about it at work. i cant fuckin wait for season 2!!
ICSTOR ain't got shit on shit. awful game with a shit plot. Only gets support because of incest kink still excites people . My two cents lol

Reactions: Iruna. and Dude505

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Does the dev have any plans for reintroducing the MC to his deceased mother's wealthy side of the family? Do they even know that he exists? :unsure: Wouldn't it be interesting if the MC was Rusty's and/or Jill's long-lost cousin!

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Well take Quinn for example from how she started off to where she is now it's quite remarkable I wonder if we will get that with anyone else even Tommy perhaps?

Yes, I have to say Quinn surprised me. Maybe she has some soft spot under all that chitin.
For Thommy it is to late. He will have some unfortunate accident falling of some roof with a wheelchair shoved up his ass, or something before he gets redemed. :devilish:

men..

Dec 9, 2017
How do I proceed with the choice "Try for something more"?
Im on the "chick path" and got like -15 on the score. Even tried to re-do it with -20 and chick/neutral with the same results, they reject it?!

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

2.gif
I'm now on the Quinn train... and the Jade train... and the Riona train... especially the Riona train...
...but so we`re clear ,you can only be friends with Quinn or else
4.gif
Quinn before bros,sorry :devilish:

To be fair, I always did like Quinn :p and I'm only off the Maya train cuz the writing for that storyline is just bizarre :FacePalm:
And WOWo_O That leaves us with only TheFinder and -JuNioR- willing to wait for whats underneath Maya`s sweet,tiny panties
...I`m shocked,I was certain you will be one of the ones standing by her side to the end:eek:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes