Zamboobafoo

Jan 11, 2019
I enjoy this game, but I'd like to say the posters who post in here are all objectively crazy with waifu cults and waifu wars. If I was a content creator, I would avoid reading these threads like the plague lest I kill myself in an Absinthe-filled haze. Have a good day folks!

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Who will say the L word first in this game?
MC or some other girl to MC? :)

My money is on MC and he will say it to Jill :)

That time when MC said i love you too dad
That doesn't count :D
Nah! MC-Jill is going the "proper way", so the L word will come out, like, idk, 12-18 months after they meet each others parents?

At the wedding's eve Jill will stare at MC and be like...
1579298940232.png

My money is on Sage, when she finally decided to kick hanging Chad to the curb. She is, after all, the only LI so far who experience the deepest love.

*For those thinking of bringing Josy, let me ask you this: you were there when the race starts, but never crossed the finish line. Did you ran the marathon?

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
koqkoqk
Maya is my girl and I accept her as she is. I will not leave her in a difficult time for her.
Her difficulty is that she is boring as feck and lack personality. ;)
Well there's no question that he cheats on her. A lot. She's probably fully aware and doesn't care. But I don't see him being gay, or with Chad.

Now, Chad and Troy on the other hand...
*floats the theory again*
The black eye and the stolen guitar was a coverup for Chad and Troy having a dom/sub relationship. It all falls into place..

Tsunami23

Jan 29, 2018
Can someone freeze me for like 4 to 5 months and than defrost me so that i don´t have to wait for such a long time until the game get it´s update. I usually can wait for it but this game is way to good to wait for such a long time.
And yes the idea comes from south park.

• Haha
Reactions: Mikedazz1
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes