SouthPaw87

Oct 11, 2017
I've played most of the games on most popular list. And been a forum member for over two years just to lurk the content. Gotta comment just to point out how brilliant this game was thus far. character development, the art. But what surprised me most was the humor. It's a really funny game. Can't wait to see future content

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
This forum is consistent on some things: People arguing over Jill or Maya being best girl, with a sprinkle of Bella stans also trying to say shes best. Sage being somewhat loved but overlooked. Josy being heavily neglected. Quinn being the only relevant side character, with a sprinkle of Jade. And all other side characters ignored or not mentioned.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
This forum is consistent on some things: People arguing over Jill or Maya being best girl, with a sprinkle of Bella stans also trying to say shes best. Sage being somewhat loved but overlooked. Josy being heavily neglected. Quinn being the only relevant side character, with a sprinkle of Jade. And all other side characters ignored or not mentioned.
I'd put Maya and Josy on the top, Sage right now is not in my mercy - she is still into Chad, about Jill: great body but we don't know much about her yet, Bella is hot but she needs to do something about her personality.

Side girls: Jade is sooooo hot, Cathy is too much femdom (mostly dreams but still...), Camila and Riona deserve more time, Sarah - somehow I don't find her attractive or interesting, all other girls are just bystanders at the moment.

And, yeah - that one I didn't mention is a bitch and I don't care about her.

Reactions: erkper

erkper

May 16, 2018
I'd put Maya and Josy on the top, Sage right now is not in my mercy - she is still into Chad, about Jill: great body but we don't know much about her yet, Bella is hot but she needs to do something about her personality.

Side girls: Jade is sooooo hot, Cathy is too much femdom (mostly dreams but still...), Camila and Riona deserve more time, Sarah - somehow I don't find her attractive or interesting, all other girls are just bystanders at the moment.

Agree with everything except that last part - you need to add "psycho whore" to "bitch."

Reactions: vir_cotto

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019

I agree about you with Josy she's my fave and heavily underlooked, everyone is caught on Maya or Jill. I find nothing attractive about Cathy or Riona she's basically the school whore. Sage and Jade are super hot. I completely agree with you on Bella though I don't understand why people think she's best girl, maybe cuz she has the best body? Otherwise her personality isn't that good. Camila and Sarah deserve more screen they also hot.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I've only arrived into the thread about 3 weeks after the launch of v0.2, but I have noticed a few things from my perspective.
Thank you in advance for reading my blog, folks. :sneaky:

Jill and Isabella are arguably the most popular, and it seems they're either stuck in a "tug-o-war" battle between their fans or they're both liked equally. I suspect some see them as kind of a "two-package" deal, haha. Outside of looks, perhaps people also like them for their maturity? Especially Bella, both her and Jill are the most mature of the main characters.

Cooking herb seems more like a fling or a booty call (fitting since Sage fits the role of a typical fun seeking college girl; not to mention is the president of a sorority) so my guess is for that reason alone, while people still like her, they don't see her as their favourite girl to pursue. It doesn't help that Sage, as of now, is using you as a means to get revenge on Chad rather than being a genuine love interest.

It's somewhat difficult (for me at least) to like Josy as I see very little motivation to. While I understand that the MC has had feelings for her for quite some time, us, the players, did not have anywhere near as much as him. As far as I'm aware she simply a pretty, cute girl who's currently cheating on her own boyfriend who's also carrying lots of emotional baggage with her that frankly I don't have much desire to carry; all of which is detached from the MC's life in University. I understand that DrPinkCake has lots of upcoming episodes in the future to further develop Josy's character, (which I have no doubt he will) but as of now? Honestly, as of this current version I feel that Josy is not a very well written character and is the weakest main character among PinkCake's games.

Maya brings all the detectives to the yard. All her fans (myself included) are now self-proclaimed sleuths. :ROFLMAO:
In all seriousness there's something really sweet, albeit unsettling with Maya which is why I fell in love with her. I've fallen in love with her as much as I have for unsolving the mystery behind her. Not sure how others feel but I suspect something similar.

Quinn has a huge presence in the game (more so than a certain main character that I won't mention) so that's the big reason why people talk about her a lot. In fact as of v0.2 Quinn seems like the main antagonist. She surprisingly has many fans despite being a terrible human being that takes advantage of freshman's, and I'm pretty sure she carries an STD. But hey, to each their own.

Among the side characters for some reason I've taken an odd attraction to Sarah. I don't know, the heavy makeup makes her look like an 8-year old's Barbie doll which makes me do a double take every time I look at her. :unsure:

Mind you, all these are just personal observations on why I think people like the characters they support for reasons other than their appearance and sex appeal, lol. I want to add that I don't hate Josy. Far from it. I simply think she's so detached from the core story that I struggle to find reason to care about her.

Last edited:

laliandra

May 2, 2019
I find nothing attractive about Cathy or Riona she's basically the school whore
excuse you, Riona is best girl. there's gotta be a backstory of why this cute goth asian girl has fallen under the influence of these thots. it's obvious to me she is deeply wounded inside and is trying to mask her feelings with her slutty behavior. protect riona at all costs people. :ROFLMAO:

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
After completing episode 2, I decided to support this creator on Patreon.

The humor, story telling, mix of freeroam and linear gameplay, character development and subtle use of idle animations really brought this game to life and up on the quality ladder.

My main concern remains how the game forces you to choose a side - using a balanced approach is increasingly penalized with both character progression and scenes locked behind alignment checks.

As always, consider supporting content you like when you can. We need more games like this one.

-T-

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
This makes me happy, because she's my favorite character in this game. I've been wanting more 1 on 1 content with her, and after seeing her play the piano, I'm even more excited.
But no sex with her yet, just hanging out next update

Salopio

Mar 16, 2019
Jill is not so pretty and seems boring
Jody is ugly and is a bad person (cheats, etc..)
Maya is cute and kind with a little mystery
Isabella is gorgeous and i'm sure she's really kind inside.
Same for sage.
Quinn is pretty without make up but bad behaviour
Jade is pretty too

To me Maya > Isabella > Sage > Jade > Quinn if she was more kind and without make up > Jill > everyone except Jody > Jody

:p

I don't know how people can like Jody and Jill

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I've only arrived into the thread about 3 weeks after the launch of v0.2, but I have noticed a few things from my perspective.
Thank you in advance for reading my blog, folks. :sneaky:

Jill and Isabella are arguably the most popular, and it seems they're either stuck in a "tug-o-war" battle between their fans or they're both liked equally. I suspect some see them as kind of a "two-package" deal, haha. Outside of looks, perhaps people also like them for their maturity? Especially Bella, both her and Jill are the most mature of the main characters.

Cooking herb seems more like a fling or a booty call (fitting since Sage fits the role of a typical fun seeking college girl; not to mention is the president of a sorority) so my guess is for that reason alone, while people still like her, they don't see her as their favourite girl to pursue. It doesn't help that Sage, as of now, is using you as a means to get revenge on Chad rather than being a genuine love interest.

It's somewhat difficult (for me at least) to like Josy as I see very little motivation to. While I understand that the MC has had feelings for her for quite some time, us, the players, did not have anywhere near as much as him. As far as I'm aware she simply a pretty, cute girl who's currently cheating on her own boyfriend who's also carrying lots of emotional baggage with her that frankly I don't have much desire to carry; all of which is detached from the MC's life in University. I understand that DrPinkCake has lots of upcoming episodes in the future to further develop Josy's character, (which I have no doubt he will) but as of now? Honestly, as of this current version I feel that Josy is not a very well written character and is the weakest main character among PinkCake's games.

Maya brings all the detectives to the yard. All her fans (myself included) are now self-proclaimed sleuths. :ROFLMAO:
In all seriousness there's something really sweet, albeit unsettling with Maya which is why I fell in love with her. I've fallen in love with her as much as I have for unsolving the mystery behind her. Not sure how others feel but I suspect something similar.

Quinn has a huge presence in the game (more so than a certain main character that I won't mention) so that's the big reason why people talk about her a lot. In fact as of v0.2 Quinn seems like the main antagonist. She surprisingly has many fans despite being a terrible human being that takes advantage of freshman's, and I'm pretty sure she carries an STD. But hey, to each their own.

Among the side characters for some reason I've taken an odd attraction to Sarah. I don't know, the heavy makeup makes her look like an 8-year old's Barbie doll which makes me do a double take every time I look at her. :unsure:

Mind you, all these are just personal observations on why I think people like the characters they support for reasons other than their appearance and sex appeal, lol. I want to add that I don't hate Josy. Far from it. I simply think she's so detached from the core story that I struggle to find reason to care about her.
There`s a large portion of both episodes dedicated to Josey,personalities of her,Maya and Quinn herself,have been the most flashed out to the player so far.However she does cheat on her long distance bf,given the present cirucumstances if the MC were to begin a relationship with her,it will be another long distance relationship,so what would stop her from doing it again with some1 else?Nothing.

Jill and Bella...in case of Jill almost all we have is her looks,just be honest.Bella`s "bitch shield" is so thick that all I know about her is that she`s not what the first impression would suggest - that is literally all we can be sure of.So I think the players are projecting their imagination/expectations on those 2 ladies.

Quinn the Queen <3 Some comments about her come from such virgins that it hurts(dont mean you specifically),she`s pimpin out other girls,she`s not available for purchase,the only times she gets action on camera,it`s with the player,I`m 99,7% sure she`s clean and contrary to other girls she`s not hiding stuff about herself,she`s perfectly honest about who she is - a brat I would love to spank.

Endal

May 19, 2019
As much as I love Quinn, she's most assuredly not very clean. It seems to be pretty clear that she's into some shady shit. I'm just wondering if she'll be a dirty minx to the end or if the MC will get the option to save her at some point. I can see her having a larger role during Maya/Sage events, like trying to set them against you or tempting you out of options.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
There`s a large portion of both episodes dedicated to Josey,personalities of her,Maya and Quinn herself,have been the most flashed out to the player so far.However she does cheat on her long distance bf,given the present cirucumstances if the MC were to begin a relationship with her,it will be another long distance relationship,so what would stop her from doing it again with some1 else?Nothing.
Now, that's something most of us didn't think about. I would say it's possible but, on the other hand, I think she'll end up in college.
Jill and Bella...in case of Jill almost all we have is her looks,just be honest.Bella`s "bitch shield" is so thick that all I know about her is that she`s not what the first impression would suggest - that is literally all we can be sure of.So I think the players are projecting their imagination/expectations on those 2 ladies.
Very true. Jill got a dose of mystery - not as much as Maya but nonetheless.
Quinn the Queen <3 Some comments about her come from such virgins that it hurts(dont mean you specifically),she`s pimpin out other girls,she`s not available for purchase,the only times she gets action on camera,it`s with the player,I`m 99,7% sure she`s clean and contrary to other girls she`s not hiding stuff about herself,she`s perfectly honest about who she is - a brat I would love to spank.
I'm pretty sure those who like Quinn have fond memories from the hospital while treating STDs - don't mean you specifically.

hennaotoko

Jul 11, 2017

If we are all detectives, I think I know which detective I am...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: vir_cotto

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
DrPinkCake hi dev!

Big fan of your games. Loved Acting Lessons!

Loving the renders and level of detail in this game.

Can you tell us how long is this planned to be? Considering we're on v0.2 at the moment?

Thanks alot for making this awesome game !

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes