timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Yeah. He thought he'll do a story about MC and Liam during college years but decided against that idea. So, we have probably some things from that initial idea(HOTs, DIKs, Roy - Troy etc.) but games are not connected.
I'd still love a Liam cameo.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
What is the age of the MC? Aren't most of the girls in the game older than him? Isabella is of course older, Sage and Quinn are the leaders of HOTs so they are not freshmen either. Jill lives in the mansion suite next to Tybalt's, so she also must be in a high position in the rich boy frat, which does not make her a fresher either (on the other hand, Tybalt could've given the room to impress her). Only Maya and Josy are confirmed to be around the MC's age.

zenon63

Jan 3, 2019
i think next update will focus on hots and maybe maya. doubt we do anything with jill or bella since they are more of a long term build up thing. I think the character Sarah is hot, her scene was amazing in chp.2

btw did anyone do an analysis on that ending scen of the hell week board. i feel that the author dropped some subtle hints in there bout whats coming up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Chris203

Jul 9, 2018
im getting an error after chap 1, right after Maya tasers me and then boom error and cant progress. any help?

Salopio

Mar 16, 2019
No i just downloaded the game yesterday, so i got it at 0.2
The error show that your folder is called 0.1.1

If you upgraded to 0.2, i suggere you to do a save before the tasering and copying this save to the 0.2 folder. Because i had the same problem when I upgraded (I saved on the tasering and got error)

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017

If you upgraded to 0.2, i suggere you to do a save before the tasering and copying this save to the 0.2 folder. Because i had the same problem when I upgraded (I saved on the tasering and got error)
What Salopio said. You clearly have some 0.1 files. Download a clear copy of BaDIK 0.2 and install in new folder.

Chris203

Jul 9, 2018

hmmm when the hell did i download this lol, i guess there must have been a new update ill download 0.2 and try again, thanks

Reactions: vir_cotto

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
thanks..............nope i never played this game that why i don't remember game name otherwise my memory is freaking strong;)
Of Course i'm here in the thread of BaDik , game that i really love and it's not so polite to suggest other games... But you can play TS without problem ; Interesting Plot quality renders and amazing animations...

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes