Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I thought he made references to giving the caller panties.
Hey now. Some people like being a bit... adventurous... ;)

uh... I'm gonna need some sauce on this one
That would be Madeline Ford, a model. She's quite beautiful. :giggle:

I think the theory:" If you see inside the Maya's closet, there is a jacket for a man so she had a surgery" is inconsistent simply because in the game "Timestamps" there are exactly the same clothes in the same closet of a friend of the MC.
Aww man, I was hoping that it was DrPinkCake being sneaky through some cheeky foreshadowing. But if that's truly the case then it was probably nothing more than a red herring. Bah humbug.

The closet is also present in Acting Lessons. RIP, the dream is dead.

Last edited:

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Wait if DIK was formed recently what year is this game in? In acting lessons Liam and MC were apart of DIK. Or i might be getting confused?
You're right. I'm playing Acting Lessons for the first time right now and I noticed as well that Jonas mentions him and Liam were part of 'Delta Iota Kappa', which is obviously the DIKs. (I like how Jonas also had a roommate he struggled to get along with, who just so happens to be named Roy.) :LOL:

315471 315472

Also, you get the opportunity to have fun with two HOTs members. However you'll notice that their uniform is red, rather than pink.

315474 315475

From what we know so far it seems that 'Being a DIK' happens before 'Acting Lessons'.

Reactions: Mikedazz1 and Daver

hennaotoko

Jul 11, 2017
You're right. I'm playing Acting Lessons for the first time right now and I noticed as well that Jonas mentions him and Liam were part of 'Delta Iota Kappa', which is obviously the DIKs. (I like how Jonas also had a roommate he struggled to get along with, who just so happens to be named Roy.) :LOL:

View attachment 315471 View attachment 315472

Also, you get the opportunity to have fun with two HOTs members. However you'll notice that their uniform is red, rather than pink.

View attachment 315474 View attachment 315475

From what we know so far it seems that 'Being a DIK' happens before 'Acting Lessons'.
It would be pretty funny if the MC of Acting Lessons and Liam end up being you and Derek's maggot sons at the end of Being a DIK

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I think the theory:" If you see inside the Maya's closet, there is a jacket for a man so she had a surgery" is inconsistent simply because in the game "Timestamps" there are exactly the same clothes in the same closet of a friend of the MC. I think the clothes don't explain nothing. I think these are a preset of the rendering program (and I'm very happy that she wasn't a man before ;))
I hope my english is understandable
In Hamon's closet? I don't remember seeing it. Is that scene in the last update or before?

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017

View attachment 315471 View attachment 315472

View attachment 315474 View attachment 315475

It was already confirmed that AL and BADIK aren't in the same universe

hennaotoko

Jul 11, 2017
Hey now. Some people like being a bit... adventurous... ;)

That would be Madeline Ford, a model. She's quite beautiful. :giggle:

Aww man, I was hoping that it was DrPinkCake being sneaky through some cheeky foreshadowing. But if that's truly the case then it was probably nothing more than a red herring. Bah humbug.

View attachment 315481

The closet is also present in Acting Lessons. RIP, the dream is dead.
It's in Bacon closet on day 1 View attachment 315883
I feel like this closet is getting legendary status. I've never given so much thought to a closet before. Why does it have one male's jacket along with female's dresses? Why is there a laundry basket on the bottom? I want an interview with the guy who made it.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I feel like this closet is getting legendary status. I've never given so much thought to a closet before. Why does it have one male's jacket along with female's dresses? Why is there a laundry basket on the bottom? I want an interview with the guy who made it.
Probably some Ted Bundy type or something simmilar...

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
This makes me happy, because she's my favorite character in this game. I've been wanting more 1 on 1 content with her, and after seeing her play the piano, I'm even more excited.
Took the words right out of my mouth.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Wait, really? When was that mentioned? I'm not doubting you I just want the source of the confirmation.
I was speculating early on about timeline and DrPinkCake said he planned initially for both games to be connected but he gave up of that idea and hence BaDIK and AL aren't the same universe.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
I was speculating early on about timeline and DrPinkCake said he planned initially for both games to be connected but he fave up of that idea and hence BaDIK and AL aren't same universe.
So that reference with Liam and MC was just foreshadowing his next game and doesn't mean they are connected?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes