vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
i need new game to play....seriously i need a game to play.....
dreams of desire is completed
milfy city is on hold for one month
summertime saga is completed
being a dik completed (waiting for next episode...i think it's gonna take some time now)

fuck i need new game pls someone help
my preferences :
story like being a dik (high school type......i love it can't tell how) OR MILF CITY....❤
graphics like : Dreams Of Desire OR MILF CITY OR Being a Dik

that's it folks...
you're all beautiful folks
pls help me

thanks to all
I didn't play it for some time but I liked it before so you might check it:

https://f95zone.to/threads/school-love-friends-v1-4-walkius.3128/

Reactions: Max Ben

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
i need new game to play....seriously i need a game to play.....
dreams of desire is completed
milfy city is on hold for one month
summertime saga is completed
being a dik completed (waiting for next episode...i think it's gonna take some time now)

fuck i need new game pls someone help
my preferences :
story like being a dik (high school type......i love it can't tell how) OR MILF CITY....❤
graphics like : Dreams Of Desire OR MILF CITY OR Being a Dik

that's it folks...
you're all beautiful folks
pls help me

thanks to all
Btw Milfy City is off hold, the developer is back on track.

Last edited:

Mark17

May 15, 2017

I made a good amount of progress this week doing a bit of everything.

I've posed a lot of animations and that really takes time, but the render queue is looking very healthy. The render numbers aren't that impressive this week, as I've rendered some longer animations, but I'm very happy with the total progress I've made since release of Episode 2.

The blowjob animation poll for a main girl just ended and the winner in all tiered polls was number 2.

View attachment 314242

I'm gonna start working on this scene, this weekend.

Also this weekend, a cosmetic poll for Isabella will start. This is what +$10 patrons will be voting on.

View attachment 314241

This and next week I'll post more previews of Episode 3.

Ok, back to work for me!
Have a great weekend!

Dr PinkCake

P.S Bella/Jill best girls redheads are overrated.
1, 2 or 3

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018

I made a good amount of progress this week doing a bit of everything.

I've posed a lot of animations and that really takes time, but the render queue is looking very healthy. The render numbers aren't that impressive this week, as I've rendered some longer animations, but I'm very happy with the total progress I've made since release of Episode 2.

The blowjob animation poll for a main girl just ended and the winner in all tiered polls was number 2.

View attachment 314242

I'm gonna start working on this scene, this weekend.

Also this weekend, a cosmetic poll for Isabella will start. This is what +$10 patrons will be voting on.

View attachment 314241

Ok, back to work for me!
Have a great weekend!

Dr PinkCake

Tossing this kind of Sophie's choice at the crowd, no wonder the man has only 11 hundred patreons.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Good thing I'm aware that people are peeking at the code. I wouldn't try to put red herrings in it, now would I? ;)
Oh fuck the dev himself noticed my antics! :oops:
You cheeky bastard I knew some of them were too obvious and specific, haha. It's not gonna stop me from perving into your .py files tho. ;)

Also, that's a cute Sage you got there. :giggle:

View attachment 314241

Ok, back to work for me!
Have a great weekend!

Dr PinkCake

#1 #1 #1!! Thigh-high boots are my weakness, especially when subjective best-girl Bella is wearing a pair. o_O

P.S. I agree, but don't be a meany to redheads. :whistle:

Last edited:
Reactions: DrackDrap
D

Deleted member 1273790

it looks like episode 3 there will be lots of scenes with Bella. but, it's impossible to get h-scene in the upcoming version. because most adult games to get h-scenes need a lot of process with the woman they want.

*sorry for my bad english

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Not so much Devs take this works so seriously like DrPinkCake is actually making ( but of course and luckily there are ).
What impress me that he regularly keeps his Patrons with specific information every weekend , every week a poll for a special render choice , updates so full of contents , with reasonable release, eccetera ... This kind of work ( better word would be Art ) not only must be done with love , but with seriousness and this think it's absolutely made from this Author.
What i wish to know, if it's possible , if he is a full time Developer , because i cannot imagine a so big and quantity of work , just in a part time ....

Last edited:

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
it looks like episode 3 there will be lots of scenes with Bella. but, it's impossible to get h-scene in the upcoming version. because most adult games to get h-scenes need a lot of process with the woman they want.

*sorry for my bad english
Well one of the main girls is gonna give the MC a blowjob next update but we haven't had enough progress with Bella so I think its gonna be Sage or Maya.

hennaotoko

Jul 11, 2017
I'm also on the camp that Chad is not seeing a woman because he's avoided every lewd reference toward a woman during his phone sex call. As to whether it's Troy, we can't be certain yet.

For all we know he wants privacy because he does/deals drugs like Quinn, he hates having a roommate because he's simply miserable for being kicked out of his fraternity, which may have happened due to him going down with one of the jock's girlfriends? Troy is still kinda an anomaly. What I found most strange was that he genuinely felt upset that the jocks stole the MC's guitar, at least his face tells me he is. Regardless of whether you shout at him or beat him up he looked visibly upset and troubled, rather than furious.
I thought he made references to giving the caller panties.

uh... I'm gonna need some sauce on this one

CynicalBstrd

Feb 10, 2018
I think the theory:" If you see inside the Maya's closet, there is a jacket for a man so she had a surgery" is inconsistent simply because in the game "Timestamps" there are exactly the same clothes in the same closet of a friend of the MC. I think the clothes don't explain nothing. I think these are a preset of the rendering program (and I'm very happy that she wasn't a man before ;))
I hope my english is understandable

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes