RoleDover

Dec 8, 2018
Wait if DIK was formed recently what year is this game in? In acting lessons Liam and MC were apart of DIK. Or i might be getting confused?

bastaose

Apr 9, 2017
i don't know if this has been theorized in this thread yet but i think the person on the phone with Chad was.... Troy. it would explain why Troy wants extreme privacy, hates having a roomate, and was kicked out of the jocks. also notice on the phone that Chad only said he wants his 'fingers inside you,' not 'inside your pussy.'

Reactions: vir_cotto and Nevu

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
i don't know if this has been theorized in this thread yet but i think the person on the phone with Chad was.... Troy. it would explain why Troy wants extreme privacy, hates having a roomate, and was kicked out of the jocks. also notice on the phone that Chad only said he wants his 'fingers inside you,' not 'inside your pussy.'
I'm also on the camp that Chad is not seeing a woman because he's avoided every lewd reference toward a woman during his phone sex call. As to whether it's Troy, we can't be certain yet.

For all we know he wants privacy because he does/deals drugs like Quinn, he hates having a roommate because he's simply miserable for being kicked out of his fraternity, which may have happened due to him going down with one of the jock's girlfriends? Troy is still kinda an anomaly. What I found most strange was that he genuinely felt upset that the jocks stole the MC's guitar, at least his face tells me he is. Regardless of whether you shout at him or beat him up he looked visibly upset and troubled, rather than furious.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes