WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Is there a console command to win the drinking game, i have completed all the other mini games this is only one i can't win.

Tester27

May 28, 2018
I'm getting an error in the compressed mac version. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
TypeError: menu_override() takes exactly 5 arguments (2 given)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/freeroam/episode1/ep1_freeroam_maya1.rpyc", line 62, in script
  File "/Users/awu/Downloads/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1564, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
TypeError: menu_override() takes exactly 5 arguments (2 given)

Darwin-18.2.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Being a DIK 0.2.0
Tue May 28 12:53:48 2019
I can't get past talking to Maya on night 1 because of this.

I'm also pretty sure it occurs whenever choices are shown.

Last edited:

Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
Uff that means a long wait but thanks ^^
Don't worry, it will be worth it. 3 weeks + change have gone by since the last release, so it's fairly reasonable for it to take at least 5 more weeks. And that's just my opinion, mind you. Still, PinkCake is consistent with his release dates, and he always over-delivers, so that will make the wait worth it.

Lapee

Sep 20, 2018
could you please not to "burn out to death" someone like in Acting Lesson?
I'm fucking crying for 3 nights for that! But i really love Acting lesson especially Melissa <3

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I said it when he started with acting lessons and i gladly say it again. DrPinkCake makes the best VNs there are.
Every character is believable.
Has his own personality with pro and cons
And the story is always on point.
No blue balling to cut content to make ppl thirsty for more.
And the humor in this game is a 20/10

This dude knows 50/10 what he is doing.
An interesting tidbit that not many people notice about this dev is that he's a programmer by trade. I suppose that explains why his games are seldom buggy, don't require any patches during releases, and the fact that it has mini-games rather than just being a plain ol' visual novel. And not to mention his code is really neat and well laid out!

Apparently he also has a background in music, although I don't believe he made any custom music for this game? But he did pick perfectly fitting tunes for the game's theme plus music that complements the scenes that play.

anyone knows when the new update will drop?
For this one I'd say give it 2 months at the absolute minimum. That way we don't get too impatient and overly optimistic. ;)

zenon63

Jan 3, 2019
Uff that means a long wait but thanks ^^

honestly rather have longer updates considering how much content they have in em. compared to other devs who have shorter (tho not by much) releases with content thats done in 10 mins lol. just based of the end of chp.2, this hell week sounds like its going to have a lot of content

also Sage is best girl, hope we get more with her.

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
One thing which is truly good in a longer updates - every main girl receives more content. You haven't to wait a few updates for ur favourite, because previous updates were focused on this character.

Patrick26

Aug 5, 2018
Guys Im kinda stuck at the maggot party, the walktrough says Click on the right and talk to the 2 guys, that will end the free roam, but it doesnt end the free roam. What to do?

Corbo

Aug 1, 2017
Guys Im kinda stuck at the maggot party, the walktrough says Click on the right and talk to the 2 guys, that will end the free roam, but it doesnt end the free roam. What to do?

Yup, I'm stuck there as well.

EDIT: Think I got it. Talk to the two dudes, then go back to where the Janitor's closet is. Click down, click investigate.

Last edited:
Reactions: USMC-Reaper2822
4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes