name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Quinn is definitely the one pulling the strings of the sorority under Sage's nose. In fact I bet if she was given the choice she'd remain as the vice president just to keep a lower profile. Quinn's business is quite well laid out. I kinda see it like this:
  1. Create a rumour targeting freshman students regarding free tuition to entice new girls to join HOTs
  2. Use them for the "restaurant service" to generate some cash
  3. Spend that cash on distributing drugs to make even bigger bucks; so much that you can afford to pay a student tuition
  4. Pay the tuition of the freshman but in slow increments to keep them serving your restaurant for longer
  5. Repeat step 1
I speculate that Riona is an example of one of Quinn's girls who have been completely suckered into this scheme.
So with that all said, I wonder if Quinn has a purpose for this? Surely her ultimate goal is more than simply "get rich"? That's far too simplistic of an ambition for someone like Quinn. :unsure:

View attachment 310308

View attachment 310309

I always loved how blunt that line was. :ROFLMAO:
But yeah, as if Isabella couldn't be anymore gorgeous she ties her hair back just to mock me.
Quinn is sexy and good at bussines,another reason to love her :love:

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

erkper

May 16, 2018
Good thing I made Derek pose on the bed instead of me.
Yeah, but even if you weren't on the bed, you were there. (Derek didn't take selfies...) Think the DIKs aren't going to post how those were taken by their "maggot sons"?

R129K

Jun 17, 2017
@the66

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
Exception: Screen ep1_raid_doors_labeln is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/freeroam/episode1/ep1_freeroam_hots.rpyc", line 78, in script
  File "/data/user/0/org.beingadik.the66/files/renpy/ast.py", line 1911, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "/data/user/0/org.beingadik.the66/files/renpy/ast.py", line 1899, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/org.beingadik.the66/files/renpy/statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/org.beingadik.the66/files/renpy/exports.py", line 2870, in call_screen
    show_screen(_screen_name, _transient=True, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/org.beingadik.the66/files/renpy/display/screen.py", line 1077, in show_screen
    raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))

Ambrose2112

Apr 29, 2019
Will there ever be an android port of this? Or any chance of the unofficial one getting put back up somewhere? Everything I have is android now...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
@the66

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/freeroam/episode1/ep1_freeroam_hots.rpyc", line 78, in script
  File "/data/user/0/org.beingadik.the66/files/renpy/ast.py", line 1911, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "/data/user/0/org.beingadik.the66/files/renpy/ast.py", line 1899, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/org.beingadik.the66/files/renpy/statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/org.beingadik.the66/files/renpy/exports.py", line 2870, in call_screen
    show_screen(_screen_name, _transient=True, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/org.beingadik.the66/files/renpy/display/screen.py", line 1077, in show_screen
    raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))
(y) it's been fixed.

Billi.bolli

Aug 12, 2018
It kind of freaks me out that this great artist of an adult-game-developer, doesn't gets more support and/or recognition. He is one of a few devs who actually finished their project, and he is one of even fewer who delivers games, with an interesting and thought-out story, top notch animations, deep characters and an astonishing quality of renders. Love to Dr PinkCake!
Peace :love:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,522 Votes