TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
@Eerie Entity @Fantabaldu @vir_cotto @Walter Victor

honesty i think @Lightning95 may have a point but i think we are all hoping that this wont be repeat of acting lessons

sage is my favorite girl next is maya then isabella/Jill so if something happens in the future where sage ends up being one of the bad girls im probably going to drop the game like i did with acting lessons

but since that cliff hanger seemed like Quinn snitched on Sages soon to be ex boyfriend that doesnt seem that sage is bad person and all questionable content so far points to Quinn being the lead bad person apart from the jocks

@ladymaria2072 @TiffanyMonroe ive noticed you like Jill i got a gift for you

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jill sexy af but the ice queen, has she always been that hot?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Last edited:

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I have a feeling that Sage doesn't truly know what goes on in her sorority. Sure they party a lot with DIKs and such, but I have my doubts that Sage knows Quinn is running a prostitution/drug ring, but I could be wrong, she just doesn't seem like the girl who would be cool with that :p
Quinn is definitely the one pulling the strings of the sorority under Sage's nose. In fact I bet if she was given the choice she'd remain as the vice president just to keep a lower profile. Quinn's business is quite well laid out. I kinda see it like this:
  1. Create a rumour targeting freshman students regarding free tuition to entice new girls to join HOTs
  2. Use them for the "restaurant service" to generate some cash
  3. Spend that cash on distributing drugs to make even bigger bucks; so much that you can afford to pay a student tuition
  4. Pay the tuition of the freshman but in slow increments to keep them serving your restaurant for longer
  5. Repeat step 1
I speculate that Riona is an example of one of Quinn's girls who have been completely suckered into this scheme.
So with that all said, I wonder if Quinn has a purpose for this? Surely her ultimate goal is more than simply "get rich"? That's far too simplistic of an ambition for someone like Quinn. :unsure:

Isabella is one of the girls i wasn't much into,but IMO she looks really good with her hair up.Or maybe it's just her after glow :unsure:

screenshot0549.png

screenshot0552.png

I always loved how blunt that line was. :ROFLMAO:
But yeah, as if Isabella couldn't be anymore gorgeous she ties her hair back just to mock me.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Isabella is one of the girls i wasn't much into,but IMO she looks really good with her hair up.Or maybe it's just her after glow :unsure:

The first thing that I thought of when I saw those renders was, "Damn! I wouldn't mind waking up to that every morning, one little bit!"

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Even if Sage would turn out to be a bad girl, and not in a good way, it wouldn't make me drop the game, not even close, there's still Jill, Bella, Maya and Josy left. Only if they all were to be bad, then I might consider. But what are the odds of that? There ain't :p

But if Sage turns out to be a bad girl, then I guess I'll just have to become a bad boy xD
When people turn out to be bad, but the game then works. Thread at redemption, those can be beautiful story lines.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Quinn is definitely the one pulling the strings of the sorority under Sage's nose. In fact I bet if she was given the choice she'd remain as the vice president just to keep a lower profile. Quinn's business is quite well laid out. I kinda see it like this:
  1. Create a rumour targeting freshman students regarding free tuition to entice new girls to join HOTs
  2. Use them for the "restaurant service" to generate some cash
  3. Spend that cash on distributing drugs to make even bigger bucks; so much that you can afford to pay a student tuition
  4. Pay the tuition of the freshman but in slow increments to keep them serving your restaurant for longer
  5. Repeat step 1
I speculate that Riona is an example of one of Quinn's girls who have been completely suckered into this scheme.
So with that all said, I wonder if Quinn has a purpose for this? Surely her ultimate goal is more than simply "get rich"? That's far too simplistic of an ambition for someone like Quinn. :unsure:

View attachment 310308

View attachment 310309

I always loved how blunt that line was. :ROFLMAO:
But yeah, as if Isabella couldn't be anymore gorgeous she ties her hair back just to mock me.
that is a detail i've never seen in other games..OMG..she woke up with ..WAKE UP HAIR!!! every game they wake PERFECT..but this game..fuck that..bad breath and messy for ALL!!!..awesome detail

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Rob here to freak the fuck outta people waiting for the AL effect to come with a bunch of made up in my head scenarios that at least one of you will run with :p
Josy is who will be caught in a fire..but as she is distant from you..you must be on good terms(Chik) with dad to get him to save her
Sage contracts a venereal disease from you because you rawhide the Prostitute Sorority and if it goes unchecked too long she dies a horrible twisting painful death
Maya gets gang-raped by the jocks if you have not made them submit to your will by episode 7
Jill marries Lord Farquaad if you do not compose an elegant haunting melody for her to play on piano by episode 5
Isabella is safe cause she's my favorite..nothing bad happens to her EVER..you marry her knock her up live in bliss..the end :p

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Rob here to freak the fuck outta people waiting for the AL effect to come with a bunch of made up in my head scenarios that at least one of you will run with :p
Josy is who will be caught in a fire..but as she is distant from you..you must be on good terms(Chik) with dad to get him to save her
Sage contracts a venereal disease from you because you rawhide the Prostitute Sorority and if it goes unchecked too long she dies a horrible twisting painful death
Maya gets gang-raped by the jocks if you have not made them submit to your will by episode 7
Jill marry's Lord Farquaad if you do not compose an elegant haunting melody for her to play on piano by episode 5
Isabella is safe cause she's my favorite..nothing bad happens to her EVER..you marry her knock her up live in bliss..the end :p
If any of that happens, I'm holding you personally responsible. Send a wild pack of moose(meese)? to your cabin.

hennaotoko

Jul 11, 2017
My obsession with this game has reached to "peeping into the code" levels. :whistle:
In preparation for v0.3 I decided to make a compilation of unused variables that can be triggered in v0.2. There's quite a few, and some are quite specific. Be aware that some of them are essentially spoilers, although most are obvious significant decisions you could already assume were going to have some future consequence.

I may be missing some, but these are what I've found so far.

Here's a bonus .gif of Isabella trying not to pay attention to the MC while driving.

View attachment 309672

Damn now I really got to wonder where these decisions are going to factor into things....

I tried to kiss Bella I'm sorry Maya :cautious:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Jill marries Lord Farquaad if you do not compose an elegant haunting melody for her to play on piano by episode 5
Bella is run over by her own car when she's putting groceries at the back because she didn't pull the break.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Damn now I really got to wonder where these decisions are going to factor into things....
I'm also curious to how Jill will find out the player stole money from her room, since its a decision that will impact future events.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes