ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I'm also curious to how Jill will find out the player stole some money from her room since its a decision that will impact future events
maybe Derek goes on a wild shopping spree and people wonder where he got the bucks from..put two and two together..and the MC has to either..save Derek's ass(which of course causes shit for the MC)..or let him fry (which also kills the Maya relationship) spitballing here

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Rob here to freak the fuck outta people waiting for the AL effect to come with a bunch of made up in my head scenarios that at least one of you will run with :p
Josy is who will be caught in a fire..but as she is distant from you..you must be on good terms(Chik) with dad to get him to save her
Sage contracts a venereal disease from you because you rawhide the Prostitute Sorority and if it goes unchecked too long she dies a horrible twisting painful death
Maya gets gang-raped by the jocks if you have not made them submit to your will by episode 7
Jill marries Lord Farquaad if you do not compose an elegant haunting melody for her to play on piano by episode 5
Isabella is safe cause she's my favorite..nothing bad happens to her EVER..you marry her knock her up live in bliss..the end :p
Isabella gets a divorce with her husband who's unable to provide and is never home, this leads her into a state of depression where she eventually kills herself ;)

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
maybe Derek goes on a wild shopping spree and people wonder where he got the bucks from..put two and two together..and the MC has to either..save Derek's ass(which of course causes shit for the MC)..or let him fry (which also kills the Maya relationship) spitballing here
I like Derek, I really do but if I have to let him fry and kill my relationship with Maya to be on good terms with Jill then so be it. Whatever it takes to be with my Goddess.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I like Derek, I really do but if I have to let him fry and kill my relationship with Maya to be on good terms with Jill then so be it. Whatever it takes to be with my Goddess.
i make it all up as i go...so do not read into any theories i have..lol.."hint" do not steal the money if you are on a Jill path ;) or an Isabella path..they are very close...domino effect.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just put a sock in this nonsensical spouting of all sorts of survival remorse buzzing flees all sprinkling onto pink morning coffee.

This is dev college fantasy which he obviously survived alive and well - stop killing off his heroines of the past folklore he is now rubbing off in order to stream line his now flourishing relationship and great work - instinct - determination - resilience and devotion to his story and the heroines he wants to let shine and be the apple of everyone's eyes!

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
And will die giving a birth to their child, just like MC's mother.
Ok, stop it, or i fall back into depression again.
more like she'll have post-childbirth depression and hang herself, after which MC will have the option to give her a funeral (massive chick option) or have fun till her body is still warm (DiK choice) /sarcasm

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
more like she'll have post-childbirth depression and hang herself, after which MC will have the option to give her a funeral (massive chick option) or have fun till her body is still warm (DiK choice) /sarcasm
A few minutes after death don't count as necrophilia! :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes