King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Its Maya with her hair up. Looks like Quinn is trying to make her do something, and Maya doesn't' want to do it. MC must protect her from the evil campus sluts!
@Eerie Entity
exactly the reason why i told reason why i told her about Quinn and to trust Sage

@Lightning95

i think your forgetting that Quinn isnt the leader of the Hots Sage is thus shes the true Queen

@Fantabaldu @GhostPhil @vir_cotto @NukaCola

everyone knows you must serve your queen for a chance to get her to play with your guitar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eerie Entity
exactly the reason why i told reason why i told her about Quinn and to trust Sage

@Lightning95

i think your forgetting that Quinn isnt the leader of the Hots Sage is thus shes the true Queen

@Fantabaldu @GhostPhil @vir_cotto @NukaCola

everyone knows you must serve your queen for a chance to get her to play with your guitar

View attachment 310034 View attachment 310037
I have a feeling that Sage doesn't truly know what goes on in her sorority. Sure they party a lot with DIKs and such, but I have my doubts that Sage knows Quinn is running a prostitution/drug ring, but I could be wrong, she just doesn't seem like the girl who would be cool with that :p

Last edited:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I have a feeling that Sage doesn't truly know what goes on in her sorority. Sure they party a lot with DIKs and such, but I have my doubts that Sage knows Quinn is running a prostitution/drug ring, but I could be wrong, she just doesn't seem like the girl who would be cool with that :p
Exactly! We've got two usurpers to the thrones - Quinn (HOTs) and Tommy (DIKs). While we don't know how much Sage truly knows about prostitution, we do know Rusty knows about Tommy's drug deals but doesn't do anything about that.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018

Lightning95

Dec 23, 2018
Yes, Sage is a leader, so what? then why all of the HOT's are sluts and whoring herself? It means that Sage is okay with this? or that means she knows nothing? Where was Sage been when Quinn command Maya to fuck someone? And what would happen if the party was not interrupted? Right, she would fuck with someone... But i don't care about Maya Or Quinn, so ill be good if she becomes a prostitute (oh, + she has no choice if we didn't tell her about Quinn )

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
@Eerie Entity @Fantabaldu @vir_cotto @Walter Victor

honesty i think @Lightning95 may have a point but i think we are all hoping that this wont be repeat of acting lessons

sage is my favorite girl next is maya then isabella/Jill so if something happens in the future where sage ends up being one of the bad girls im probably going to drop the game like i did with acting lessons

but since that cliff hanger seemed like Quinn snitched on Sages soon to be ex boyfriend that doesnt seem that sage is bad person and all questionable content so far points to Quinn being the lead bad person apart from the jocks

@ladymaria2072 @TiffanyMonroe ive noticed you like Jill i got a gift for you

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

honesty i think @Lightning95 may have a point but i think we are all hoping that this wont be repeat of acting lessons

sage is my favorite girl next is maya then isabella/Jill so if something happens in the future where sage ends up being one of the bad girls im probably going to drop the game like i did with acting lessons

but since that cliff hanger seemed like Quinn snitched on Sages soon to be ex boyfriend that doesnt seem that sage is bad person and all questionable content so far points to Quinn being the lead bad person apart from the jocks

Even if Sage would turn out to be a bad girl, and not in a good way, it wouldn't make me drop the game, not even close, there's still Jill, Bella, Maya and Josy left. Only if they all were to be bad, then I might consider. But what are the odds of that? There ain't :p

But if Sage turns out to be a bad girl, then I guess I'll just have to become a bad boy xD

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017

Sage is "bad" girl, but probably not in the criminal sense of that word. She likes being naughty, wild - and that's why we love her. But, as I mentioned before, right now she's not into MC - she is using MC as a sort of "soldier/weapon" against Chad. She is still in love with Chad, that's why she needs MC. I just hope she'll get over him and make the right choice.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

You got these off the discord or you got a secret insider? :sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: King Monkey Mon
4.80 star(s) 1,511 Votes