Marisol114

Mar 2, 2018
At this point, we get the same posts everyday :
- People inquiring about updates on the update.
- People asking where to go after the CUMpetition.
- Theories about who is or isn't gay, bi or trans (Chad is so gay).
- Posts about who is the best main girl (Maya obviously, until she burns everything).

What am I missing here?

phacer

Dec 8, 2017
- Posts about who is the best main girl (Maya obviously, until she burns everything).

What am I missing here?
hey, don't say that of maya :cautious:

chociar666

Dec 3, 2017

What am I missing here?
You got it almost right except for one little detail - the best girl is Isabella ;)

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017

What am I missing here?
I absolutely agree with you. And while I can put the answer on No. 2 in my signature, I probably don't have enough space for the rest.

Reactions: Marisol114

Wheatwhore

Jun 3, 2019
I have my own theory on Jill (since everyone else too busy theorising on Maya:cautious: ).
I think she has some sort of tragic past, specifically parent problems like Maya. I started believing this because of Bella, why would someone so cold and lonely be overprotective of Jill, unless she needed protection and caring due to the situation with her parents, I think she either has a bad relationship or her parents are dead.

In Jill's room in one of the bed drawers we see a newspaper article, it may not be related but I'm convinced that everything in the drawers had some significance, like Tybalt had lotion, tissue and a ring which shows he masturbates and likes Jill. In Jill's room we see some magazines and makeup stuff but also a magnifying glass and a newspaper. The article itself shows a boat but I couldn't read much of it, so maybe Jill's parents died in a cruise trip (they are rich and all) which devastated Jill and left her alone, so eventually Bella finds out about this somehow and begins to bond with her and care for her.

At the end of 0.2 I'm even more convinced after how Jill acted when MC heard her play piano, she seemed so surprised and uncomfortable, and she avoided answering what song she was playing because the song could be a fond memory she had with her parents.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I have my own theory on Jill (since everyone else too busy theorising on Maya:cautious: ).
I think she has some sort of tragic past, specifically parent problems like Maya. I started believing this because of Bella, why would someone so cold and lonely be overprotective of Jill, unless she needed protection and caring due to the situation with her parents, I think she either has a bad relationship or her parents are dead.

In Jill's room in one of the bed drawers we see a newspaper article, it may not be related but I'm convinced that everything in the drawers had some significance, like Tybalt had lotion, tissue and a ring which shows he masturbates and likes Jill. In Jill's room we see some magazines and makeup stuff but also a magnifying glass and a newspaper. The article itself shows a boat but I couldn't read much of it, so maybe Jill's parents died in a cruise trip (they are rich and all) which devastated Jill and left her alone, so eventually Bella finds out about this somehow and begins to bond with her and care for her.

At the end of 0.2 I'm even more convinced after how Jill acted when MC heard her play piano, she seemed so surprised and uncomfortable, and she avoided answering what song she was playing because the song could be a fond memory she had with her parents.
Not to forget the picture with both a younger Jill & a younger Bella together ... which means they probably have a common past ... like relatives or even a bond like nanny & child ... who knows ...

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Not to forget the picture with both a younger Jill & a younger Bella together ... which means they probably have a common past ... like relatives or even a bond like nanny & child ... who knows ...
Exactly. That's why I said Bella is probably an older sister or aunt.

And it's hard to believe in dead parents because she is clearly rich - her parents are rich. That's why she is among the preps.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018

And it's hard to believe in dead parents because she is clearly rich - her parents are rich. That's why she is among the preps.
True but I think we can all agree that Jill has some kind of eventful past in which Bella felt the need to be so overprotective around her.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
True but I think we can all agree that Jill has some kind of eventful past in which Bella felt the need to be so overprotective around her.
It's possible. Or Bella (if she is older sister/aunt) has a bad experience with males and she is now protecting her sister/niece.

And here we are again with our wild theories. :D

Reactions: DrackDrap and Nevu

Max Ben

Jun 14, 2018
Of Course i'm here in the thread of BaDik , game that i really love and it's not so polite to suggest other games... But you can play TS without problem ; Interesting Plot quality renders and amazing animations...
can you tell the "TS" full form so i can found that game easily

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017

(Snaps fingers)

I've got it.

A young Jill and her parents were attending a late-night movie. After the show, the three of them were accosted by a mugger in a dark alley. The robbery went tragically wrong and both her parents were killed, leaving her with no family, no one to take care of her, except the family's devoted maid, Isabella.

... wait, why does this story sound familiar?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes