name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I was standing and walking so much today that my arse is sore,it`s a new and different experience,not particulary interesting but new and that`s something worth celebrating

I can't say much on this topic so I'm just going to be cryptic here :illuminati: :censored: :p But I think a bunch of us had an agreement after 0.2 of which girls we would have and represent. ;)
That`s right Brother!
6.gif

You probably don`t remember this but at one point I was very much against letting Negan anywhere near Quinn,who would have thought he`s gonna be the protector of her life and panties...but here we are
7.gif

Very much this. I prefer the Rooster app myself and wish we could reply to more clucks or maybe have some sort of enhanced interactivity like some of the girls noticing if you like their posts / pics. The Swyper app is actually kind of "meh" for me so far, although meeting "Catrin, 22, New York" might be fun, and obviously the Cathy tie-in is going to have an impact.
Totally!
I want to Cluck with Quinn more!and click and do other things with her on Rooster and off it... :sneaky:

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
Here’s my take on the main girls:

Sage: Difficult to judge. She’s using the MC for sex and favors and we’re using her for the same (nympho redheads are the best!). Perhaps if we actually got to know/romance her she might turn out to be really great. As for now Sage is a closed book. A really HOT closed book.

Bella: I feel the MC is using her. Bella needs love, but not from a horny 18 year old who wants to bury his DIK into her ass (I still want to see that scene, though :sneaky:).

Jill: Cute. Innocent. Naïve. And a mystery . So somewhat the same as Sage. Jill could be something great or it could go really bad depending on her background. We need to see how it goes.

Josy: She seems nice, but at the same time she was clearly cheating on Maya. She did tell the MC she was in a relationship, but she continued fooling around with the MC. She kept calling and texting him, cooked for him, asked if he wanted to stay the night with her, and finally wanted the MC to fuck her. All of this was intentional .Why didn’t she call/visit Maya that weekend instead of pursuing the MC?

Maya: Lied to the MC, but didn’t actively pursue him. Apparently she never was into guys and the situation with the MC took her by surprise. Maya also seemed to have been scared to say anything because of her dad. I still like Maya, but unfortunately the only way to continue with her seems to also include Josy. This is Melissa/Megan all over again. I just want Maya/Melissa. Where’s a fire when you need one? :)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Theory time..... it was Sage that stole the guitar, she can take a pounding and when she trained with the MC, her form and balance were perfect, unlike shawty that fel on her cute butt, and Sage has more unbalanced body.... so it's possible that she knows how to fight, or at least knock out a guy.... Troy was supposed to meet a girl and Sage already knew MC by then, after all he stood up for her, becoming her knight in shining armor and while she keeps clinging to Chad because she doesn't want to be single, she deep down her chest is head over heals for the MC.
The HOTs are close ,so probably Sage ordered stinkyface to contact the DiKs and inform them if a new guy wanted to join....and the events went as we know but in the meanwhile Sage was ready.... binoculars in hand, to observe a naked MC... tbe thing she said about Quinn was just to cover her tracks...

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Anyone know if Quinn will be added to the list of top girls that always get like a recap at the end of each episode?
Man,Quinn is the toppest girl,I mean that`s the fucking peak of how top a girl can be

I suspect in the long term that Quinn will become a love interest. Name88 would riot if not. Regardless, she's already very accessible to the MC on the DIK route, and it is hinted that she has feelings for him beyond just the desire to push buttons. So, my guess is that long term as the doors to certain girls get closed, other doors will open for others. It's already possible to end the paths for Sage/Josy/Maya. I would hazard to guess that Quinn, Camilla, and perhaps even a path for Jade will eventually open up in future episodes. I have zero doubt that there will be epilogues with every single one of the girls I just mentioned, because it's possible to do so with Rena and the Ex in Acting Lessons.
Oh the path is open man...
8.gif yup :cool:
No mystery here she is name88 world :p the banner is a little confusing though with her being amongst the Li's I always thought she was one when I first played it who knows maybe he will reconsider.
9.gif

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Well, to be honest I didn't. Someone posted her before me. I didn't "find" her.

Now that's intersting. I remember reading this cluck, but I overlook most of it, there is interesting stuff.
View attachment 526250
So John Boy says he wants to have a threesome with his girlfriend and another girl and his girlfriend tries to arrange it? I called it, those two are into hotwifing. Or at least some kind of open relationship, but I think only open for her. And also she was playing spin the dildo.

No fires :mad:
Specially not fires when talking about redheads, that's an absolute NO :mad: .
I get the feeling that a new threesome is in the making...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Damn man those look great :love: awesome work kind sir.
Thanks bro!
I will not stop... until I can stop and have a snack watching your sigs rolling. :LUL:
DUDE!. I spent ages messing around with that car window scene and gave up on it in a fit of rage :LUL:. That is awesome!, Great work as always Brother.
I told you that I went through this too, right?
Until I went to make hers and finally came the most obvious idea in the world... to put a zoom in there. It was like...
I made some slight "improvements" regarding your "LIST", Monetauro Buttsmarnn Hope you don't mind.
Nice hard work, brother!

Oh and be very welcome in what, at the same time, is the best experience in the game, which can also be the most traumatic of your life. :KEK:(y)

Killeraholic

Nov 7, 2019
I'd imagine both good and bad endings I think Dik or Chick will also play a big role in what endings we get.
I do hope that being a Dik doesn't automatically mean bad ending. My Mc is a Dik cause he takes no shit and is loyal to them... but I want a happy ending with Jill (hope she never finds out I robbed her blind)... I mean even without the obvious practical reasons(her being rich) she is adorable...

Though will she wait for MC? Will her family allow it? ... Bella isn't gonna work cause she is too ''old''.

I have a feeling I am going to play this game a lot more than once to get all scenes and do all paths . . . but for now I want a Jill happy ending <3

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I do hope that being a Dik doesn't automatically mean bad ending. My Mc is a Dik cause he takes no shit and is loyal to them... but I want a happy ending with Jill (hope she never finds out I robbed her blind)... I mean even without the obvious practical reasons(her being rich) she is adorable...

Though will she wait for MC? Will her family allow it? ... Bella isn't gonna work cause she is too ''old''.

I have a feeling I am going to play this game a lot more than once to get all scenes and do all paths . . . but for now I want a Jill happy ending <3
Hmm hate to break this to you but if Jill is who you`re after,you`re on the wrong path(most likely)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I do hope that being a Dik doesn't automatically mean bad ending.
Well only with certain girls who are not into Dik actions I think it's safe to say it will be fine with Sage that's of course if you are to pursue her, the one that gets me is the Maya and Josy situation Maya is chick and yet Josy is okay with some dik choices then again it might not even come down to that he might have pre determined endings in mind already.

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes