Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Brother, there is no chance that either of them will embark on this journey.
Mormont has a very good heart, and name88 is the guy most in love with a girl I've ever seen in my long life. :p

"There is no boss, Just call me Daddy or Father"

Also, if you don't mind I call dibs on Linda if no one else did. :KEK:

As long as it's not necrophilia with the MC Mom :sick::LOL:
1579817047272.png

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Brother, there is no chance that either of them will embark on this journey.
Mormont has a very good heart, and name88 is the guy most in love with a girl I've ever seen in my long life. :p

It was worth a shot to try to recruit the most calmest person and the most head over heels person :KEK:

And then they end up calling me Father or Daddy
giphy11.gif

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
That's a lot of questions scrambled...

It is easier to get into a relationship with Sage being a DIK, it is easier to impress Bella being a CHICK, but those aren't conditions sine qua non. DIK players can impress Bella, CHICK players can be FwB with Sage, they just need to work harder.

At this point, DIK points only block getting into the 3way relationship with Maya and Josy; some side girls scenes require DIK affinity; and having a slice of Jill requires CHICK affinity. For now that's it. If affinity will funnel your options in following episodes is something only DPC knows.

Finally, NEUTRAL is, indeed, an option, but it is not a "best of both worlds" thing; it is a 3th option on its own, with perks and losses of its own (tho there is some overlapping).
Lol! Yeah, I was sort of writing off the cuff, had a bunch of stuff I wanted to say but no coherent train of thought.

You answered my big questions though pretty much bang on. I was sort of worried that without enough DIK/CHICK points I might miss out on some banging sex scenes. I do worry that all the kinky stuff is under DIK though because, fucking hell, I cannot pick "dirtbag" options in games for the life of me...

The other thing I was mainly worried about was whether or not Netural was (as you say) a 3rd option of its own. I was worried it might be sort of like some old-school RPGs I could mention where if you didn't put ALL your points into Good or Evil then you would miss out on specific bonuses or choices down the line.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
It was worth a shot to try to recruit the most calmest person and the most head over heels person :KEK:

And then they end up calling me Father or Daddy
View attachment 527055
I love them both, and I would love to have them both on the team, but I have no hope. But that's right, inviting does no harm.
Oh, and about the CAMILA realm.
Here is a peaceful and welcoming land. Every orgy is welcome, at least for now and at least for me. :LUL:

I saw... And I didn't know what to comment... So I left it out...

Thrasherman

Feb 17, 2019
I do hope that being a Dik doesn't automatically mean bad ending. My Mc is a Dik cause he takes no shit and is loyal to them... but I want a happy ending with Jill (hope she never finds out I robbed her blind)... I mean even without the obvious practical reasons(her being rich) she is adorable...

Though will she wait for MC? Will her family allow it? ... Bella isn't gonna work cause she is too ''old''.

I have a feeling I am going to play this game a lot more than once to get all scenes and do all paths . . . but for now I want a Jill happy ending <3
For Bella...

Although I'd suggest ypu a chick path and definietley not to rob her even if you try that romance with DIK path... it would at least lessen the shit you'll face infuture updates when it hits the fan ;)

scar.

May 22, 2019
[QUOTE = "Frank Rosario, post: 2786641, membro: 355354"]
Aggiornamento 13/01/2020

Ecco la traduzione italiana di Being a Dik versione 040 .
Questa traduzione è "non ufficiale" e "realizzata da un fan".
È la traduzione "approssimativa" dei file senza correzioni grammaticali, spesso indispensabile.
Di tanto in tanto pubblicherò revisioni che, oltre alla grammatica, correggeranno errori / omissioni.

Il link è:

[/CITAZIONE]hi, great job, playing with translation, makes this game truly magnificent

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes