Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
And? Should we don't count Sarah's scene either? Quinn's threesome doesn't count either? You tell Name88, I won't... That would be like not counting Jade or Cathy scenes because they are dreams. It is a scene. It does have some relevance when you can tell Quinn that she did more than she was supposed to, maybe it will mean something, maybe it won't. But it has more impact on the dialogue than other scenes.
How did it go from the few Camila scenes to this?

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
People die every day. Please, tell me why we should mourn the death of a rapist just because he could throw a ball well.

OR

We could focus on staying on the topic of the game and best girls.
First off since you put it out there I'm going to say that remember the case was dismissed meaning he was not found guilty of the crime or rapist label. Secondly, since then he's put out children books and given tons of money back to the community where children have little hope. He's done a lot more good in his lifetime than just basketball and someone's death day is not the time for slander.

But I agree let's try to stay on topic please(y).

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
How did it go from the few Camila scenes to this?
Honestly I have no idea :ROFLMAO: . I mean, I don't see a good reason to exclude that scene, and if we do we could exclude a lot more for similar reasons. It's not an extra, like the renders you can find in the free roams, it still happens. (And even if it didn't happen, like the dream scenes, it is still content).

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
Just the tip in ep 3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No wonder Quinn likes the MC; there's a thin wall between her room and Sage's room... Actually, there's a closet between the rooms. So Sage's dB level is definitely above Karen Rebecca Johnson's level of tolerance. How is it possible that the HOTs don't know Sage is fucking the MC? Hell, how is it possible the entire city doesn't know?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
No wonder Quinn likes the MC; there's a thin wall between her room and Sage's room... Actually, there's a closet between the rooms. So Sage's dB level is definitely above Karen Rebecca Johnson's level of tolerance. How is it possible that the HOTs don't know Sage is fucking the MC? Hell, how is it possible the entire city doesn't know?
Maybe They do
6.gif

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Question:
After moving to the Dik's house whose the first lady that gonna use MC bed?
Feel free to speculate the cirCUMstances around the event.
Josy and Maya while Derek and Tommy are ball-gagged, tied to chairs, and forced to watch. :LOL:

For real though, first step is, as people have already said, cleaning the shit out of that room (probably literally :cautious: ). Then MC has to actually buy a bed, since there isn't one in there...and even if there was we wouldn't want to go near it. Hope you've all got some $$$$$ saved up. I'll also agree that it's a total downgrade if you're already shacked up with Bella, and especially Sage, but I'm sure it'll be a scripted thing, so what can we do.

Once the room is actually livable I assume it'll depend on your path and choices up to this point, but I'll again agree with people and say I think the "side girls" are probably more likely than the "mains", Quinn or Riona in particular as they spend more time over at the DIK house than the other girls, with the possible exceptions of Heather and Elena.
Now, obviously the above is only one of the ways it could go, and it's assuming you're on the right path. Fuck-Buddy Sage is another strong contender. The Mona/Camila duo if there's a party or Riona if she comes over because she needs to talk to the MC to get some support with "stuff" are also likely scenarios.

However it goes down, I doubt very much it would be Bella or Jill (sorry guys). I mean...maaaaaybe Jill, but some weird shit would have to go down for that.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
What are the odds that the MC is recounting these events while he's sitting on a beach in San Diego with his fiance Zoey?
Highly unlikely but this would be super funny to watch.
If you had little sex with others or stayed the chick path she would end up marrying you with your Dad's approval.
But if you took the DIK path well let's just say staying friends would be a good outcome(y).

4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes