• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

_The_Dude_

Jan 17, 2020
Question:
After moving to the Dik's house whose the first lady that gonna use MC bed?
Feel free to speculate the cirCUMstances around the event.
Maybe no one will end up in the MC's bed cause :
The maggots haven't egg the preps and they will fail to be a DIK (for the moment, they may get a second chance).
After the cluckgate, all the DIK's activities will be suspended ! I don't see how there couldn't be big punishment.
It seems they lost this battle... but not the war, and Being a DIK may be more difficult than expected.
No bed no gain.

Well... if i go wrong i wish a face to face with Mona :D

Last edited:

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Josy and Maya while Derek and Tommy are ball-gagged, tied to chairs, and forced to watch. :LOL:

For real though, first step is, as people have already said, cleaning the shit out of that room (probably literally :cautious: ). Then MC has to actually buy a bed, since there isn't one in there...and even if there was we wouldn't want to go near it. Hope you've all got some $$$$$ saved up. I'll also agree that it's a total downgrade if you're already shacked up with Bella, and especially Sage, but I'm sure it'll be a scripted thing, so what can we do.

Once the room is actually livable I assume it'll depend on your path and choices up to this point, but I'll again agree with people and say I think the "side girls" are probably more likely than the "mains", Quinn or Riona in particular as they spend more time over at the DIK house than the other girls, with the possible exceptions of Heather and Elena.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now, obviously the above is only one of the ways it could go, and it's assuming you're on the right path. Fuck-Buddy Sage is another strong contender. The Mona/Camila duo if there's a party or Riona if she comes over because she needs to talk to the MC to get some support with "stuff" are also likely scenarios.

However it goes down, I doubt very much it would be Bella or Jill (sorry guys). I mean...maaaaaybe Jill, but some weird shit would have to go down for that.
Sage more likely, no need to keep quiet, coming over to "practice" some chords, the curtains won't be down, Chad walks past outside with Dawe and they both have a nervous breakdown.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
And as an added benefit, any of the other girls in the house (bar Arieth) would likely produce fully souled offspring. Not a bad place to be holed up (erm, not a pun!) if you're wanting to build a legacy.
First Fuck Buddy, then Hoover...Shit, I mean Kitten, then Sugar Tits, and the rest of the girls. ...And Arieth once the seafood has died off.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Josy and Maya while Derek and Tommy are ball-gagged, tied to chairs, and forced to watch. :LOL:

For real though, first step is, as people have already said, cleaning the shit out of that room (probably literally :cautious: ). Then MC has to actually buy a bed, since there isn't one in there...and even if there was we wouldn't want to go near it. Hope you've all got some $$$$$ saved up. I'll also agree that it's a total downgrade if you're already shacked up with Bella, and especially Sage, but I'm sure it'll be a scripted thing, so what can we do.

Once the room is actually livable I assume it'll depend on your path and choices up to this point, but I'll again agree with people and say I think the "side girls" are probably more likely than the "mains", Quinn or Riona in particular as they spend more time over at the DIK house than the other girls, with the possible exceptions of Heather and Elena.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now, obviously the above is only one of the ways it could go, and it's assuming you're on the right path. Fuck-Buddy Sage is another strong contender. The Mona/Camila duo if there's a party or Riona if she comes over because she needs to talk to the MC to get some support with "stuff" are also likely scenarios.

However it goes down, I doubt very much it would be Bella or Jill (sorry guys). I mean...maaaaaybe Jill, but some weird shit would have to go down for that.
I'd prefer Sage, but if not her, yeah, it'll probably be Quinn! :p

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Oh wait you made this one, nice, I actually have that downloaded on my PC. Really liked this one :p
Yes, I did it. It's got my nickname on it. :p

By the way, did you get it from F95?

I say that, because I've already seen some of my "renders" elsewhere where some people had allowed themselves to erase my nickname. :cautious:

Here's one from Jill with Melissa. ;)

Jill Melissa stocking.jpg

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Yes, I did it. It's got my nickname on it. :p

I say that, because I've already seen some of my "renders" elsewhere where some people had allowed themselves to erase my nickname. :cautious:

Here's one from Jill with Melissa. ;)

View attachment 530331
Um...Hoover..damn it. I mean Kitten. Can you come over here for a while...maybe an hour or so?

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019

Nice pic :love:,Yeah man I did get it from the fan-art thread, it has your name on it aswell. I downloaded it before I started posting here and obviously before I knew you :p

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes