Jan 23, 2020
I feel like at some point we will discover that jill is MC's cousin or something, because we know his grandfather was rich, but we don't know shit about his mother's family not even the name, so it's very posssible
As they say,

“There is nothing more divine
than fucking the cousin.”

here are the cosmetic poll options for Camila & Cathy, what are your choices ? ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:unsure:Mmmh... I'd choose 3 for Cathy and definitely 1 for Camila!

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Right? I'm going to help you bring down the guilty party... WE will not let FAPmaster369 walk away without punishment.

Right? RIGHT!! Right?

I like the looks the girls are giving.

I'd imagine their inner monologues are going :

Quinn : Heh, I've got a surprise for you, pervert.

Mona : Ooh! MC's here...I really want him again. I wonder if I can sneak away with him later...

Maya with her freaky fucking eyes : Oh. MC. So he's here. I wonder if I'll get a chance to make up excuses later.

Camila : Oh shit, check out that comfy looking pillow over there! Dibs!

Camila just doesn't give a fuck right now. :LOL:

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
I have a problem. I went full Sage because fuck buddies. All of the other main girls you need to slowly romance before anything will happen, but not Sage; she’s the opposite. I like it if she slowly falls in love with the MC. Sage’s personality reminds me of another girl:
So what’s the problem? Josy’s body? Bella’s ass? Nope, it’s this picture:
Why is she so perfect?

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
StopThisTrain.gif
I'm not sure what people like. So I went the extra mile and made four different versions! As you can tell by the naming scheme S means Still Image and T means Transition. Hope you enjoy these! ;)

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
She is the best, the thing with Milfy City it's that everything and everyone it's too perfect and the "problems" are not that big deal. For example, DPC makes good characters (models) but for an extremely hot Bella, he adds her husband issue, for a unique and perfect girl like Quinn he adds the drug problem, for an extremely good looking Jill, he creates Maya. Always trying to find a balance and so adding immersion to the game.

PS: Who is the one on the second signature? It's from a Tom Raider game? The animation looks too good for a Daz character
Sorry, the Maya part made me laugh out loud :ROFLMAO:
Locked closet, really, I actually missed something, anything in it?
Just a render that you may have picked in another route anyway. So probably not.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
As they say,

“There is nothing more divine
than fucking the cousin.”
giphy (30).gif

View attachment 532548
I'm not sure what people like. So I went the extra mile and made four different versions! As you can tell by the naming scheme S means Still Image and T means Transition. Hope you enjoy these! ;)
Man those Look amazing why can't I do signatures :LUL:
giphy2.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes