name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Also if you haven't already you can call Sage up if you like it's a small scene but pretty interesting.

I've just replayed that part I wanted to see the Quinn scene after smoking the weed and I've got to say I'm impressed with her I can see why she has won over so many people in that scene

But now for me after taking the weed :LOL:
View attachment 532351
Yeah,yeah don`t get too impressed Mormont
8.gif

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
There's a detail that's been on my mind, why the key in the Hots living room, you don't need it to unlock the door, all you need is to be in the red.
So what's it for?
Locked closet upstairs.
here are the cosmetic poll options for Camila & Cathy, what are your choices ? ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not big on Cathy (it's the face/makeup), but 3 or 4 definitely work on her. Especially 4. For Camila, I'm leaning towards 1. White might work on a formal dress, but otherwise it's just a distraction that makes her chest look a little washed-out in terms of color. Black goes with everything.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Locked closet upstairs.

I'm not big on Cathy (it's the face/makeup), but 3 or 4 definitely work on her. Especially 4. For Camila, I'm leaning towards 1. White might work on a formal dress, but otherwise it's just a distraction that makes her chest look a little washed-out in terms of color. Black goes with everything.
Locked closet, really, I actually missed something, anything in it?

Reactions: Knight_BP

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Hmm...not into...wife sharing :p

Strange because in my masonic version of the game the door in between Sage`s and Quinn`s room are locked:unsure:
View attachment 532446
At first, but you can still open it after if you don't pick up the key and go on a tour de fuck.
First time around I missed the key, still peeked on Heather and still went back down and opened the middle door.

Caveat: My memory is sketchy, I'll have to put it to the test.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes