Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
i've never been a fan of tattoos and that huge one on a beautiful girl such as Camila is just a crime for me ofc :)
Leave the man be :LUL:
Some just don't appreciate Art on an Amazing Body like we do
Each to their own Spike just personally I find Camila perfect with the Tatts.
If I could change something about her. It would be the hair.. I'd love to see her have the hair up more often :love:
If it wasn't cosmetic change her from side girl to main ;)
It's a bad move no matter how you look at it he used this place to promote at one point and has now pretty much turned his back on it all.
Firstly: My man!... I fully support this change :PogChamp:
Secondly: Yeah it's not a great look as I said it looks bad from an outsider looking in. I mean even the walkthrough :WaitWhat:

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Each to their own Spike just personally I find Camila perfect with the Tatts.
If I could change something about her. It would be the hair.. I'd love to see her have the hair up more often :love:
Damn yes Hair up would be amazing :love:

If it wasn't cosmetic change her from side girl to main ;)
That would be extremely good not gonna lie :love:
I sure as hell don't mind more Action from Camilla but of course only until Jill and mc are official :LUL:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
I whipped these two up since I made the same type with just the MainGirls. I didn't dare do a Fade on Quinn because I had a certain 88 standing behind me watching my every move. (Not really because of the size of the picture it would have messed it all up :KEK: )
Negan.gif
BaDIKSideG.gif BaDIKSideGT.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also BaDIK is now beating MilfyCity in likes. Well done you guys... Or should I say DIK's ;)
Proud.gif

Last edited:

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
I whipped these two up since I made the same type with just the MainGirls. I didn't dare do a Fade on Quinn because I had a certain 88 standing behind me watching my every move. (Not really because of the size of the picture it would have messed it all up :KEK: )
View attachment 532224
View attachment 532239 View attachment 532240

Also BaDIK is now beating MilfyCity in likes. Well done... I'm proud of all you DIK's ;)
I don't want to degrade Milfy City but the choice of MC was very poor. He looks like he's 12

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
I would removed her tattoos :D
I would add some more :cool:
I hope he realises this and things get better in the Future.
It's a naive thing to say, unfortunately. Seems that he'll change approach to the community now only due to some future demand (new project or more funds for additional VA etc)
hell yeah, that rewards pics from the gym with her hair up are so HOOOOOOT! :love:

edit: fuck she had her hair up on movie night, how could i forget that :D :love::giggle:

View attachment 532191
I have to admit - for ch4 Sage root it was really cool idea to settle MC even temporary at slut's fraternity (I remember that movie night accessible from other roots but that's not the point). Like an edge between obsessively desired by DPC believable-ish world building and some usual harem-like games when MC among hoards of girls all the time.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
He is supposed to be around the same age as the MC on this and look at the difference :LOL: I'd have liked it better with a more grown-up MC, Caroline is the only decent thing about Milfy. She'd be good in this.
Caroline in BaDIK....
Oh hell yeah Brother.
Speaking on the MC of MilfyCity the first time I played it I started to feel like I was about to get a visit from the FBI.
respect.gif

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
joaodasdesgracas
I can't see how DPC's actions would subject him to a lawsuit. Technically, it is illegal to play an album at a party or lend a game to a friend, because the license acquired is for personal use only (IP law is a decrepit, cockblocking dinosaur); none enforces it because bare-minimum-sense-of-ridiculous, but, yeah, not cool Doc.

I see this whole crusade started, or at least intensified drastically, when the man quit his job. He is scared and scared people do dumb things. We can only hope he comes back to his senses, tho I'm not holding my breath :rolleyes:.

Ok This shit stops right now
View attachment 531969

You got me worried for awhile but Quinn scared and desperate and jumping...there are limits to how much I can suspend my disbelief :p
Not that I'm complaining AT ALL, but...

Cosmetic poll for Camila, what do you think it is? Do we have 30$ patrons in here? :D

What would you guys change about her?
I would removed her tattoos :D
"His limbs were in proportion, and I had selected his features as beautiful. Beautiful! Great God! (...) his hair was of a lustrous black, and flowing; his teeth of a pearly whiteness; but these luxuriances only formed a more horrid contrast with his watery eyes, that seemed almost of the same colour as the dun-white sockets in which they were set, his shrivelled complexion and straight black lips." (Mary Shelley, Frankenstein)

Leave good (more than) enough alone! :mad:

(...) I'm not a Patreon cause I don't have a credit Card yet (...)
What do you mean.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes