Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
What are some of the worst scenarios that could happen to your favorite characters that you would hate to see?
Jill put against MC because of his family and Taybat. Her hearth broken. Eventually the MC will reconquer her (if the player wish) and they will get engaged.
Sage betrayed and tricked by all the HOTs members and finds herself in a dangerous situation, then the MC like a hero come and help her(if you wish to do that). Eventually, they get engaged
Josy used by Maya and by others dudes. Alone and wounded she will try to suicide. She is a fragile and weak girl(you can notice that when MC touch her face, you wish to protect her) but MC can save her end get engaged with her (if the player wish of course :cautious:).

Next topic is, rating all the main girls ,at this point of the story,(or side girls too if you want) from 0 to 10 and lists pros and cons.
I start:
- Jill 10/10 . Perfect in physical aspect and personality. Loyal, sincere, she participates or enjoy your hobbies even if she don't share that(example during the dungeon and dragons scene) and she like sport like tennis. I have no negative critique to say about her. The dream girl
- Sage 10/10 . Take Jill but with red hair and more open to sex, a stronger self-protection and a pinch of jealousy . Both her and bella have helped and supported MC a lot. She know that her relationship with Chad is end(and she still help him because she has a gold hearth). She is testing MC with all the questions. She want to know if the MC it's serious with her or if he want just sex(eventually, every answer you told her will have consequence, bad or good). If Jill it's the angel, Sage it's the devil(in a good way)
- Bella 9/10 . I like Bella, sexy and mysterious. The best milf of the game and like i said a lot of time, the mother figure of MC. Curious about her past and secrets. The best ally of MC. Her rank can go upper with future season, for me
- Josy 7/10 . I like Josy and i trust her. She is a good girl and very attractive. She want only to help but that can be dangerous for her safety(especially with Maya around :LOL:). Completely different than Maya and i doubt that she would use MC. With more scenes and new traits of her, i could give her 8/10 or 9/10
- Maya 5/10 . Tricky, hypocritical, selfish, immature , liar. Honestly, there isn't any single positive traits of her personality. I give her 5 just for her eyes. I like them, they are sexy, attractive and kidnap you. She isn't ugly but compared to the other mains and sides women, it's a no match. DPC need to do some serious shit if he want to revitalize this girl.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I know but.... It is unwise to summon Negan. :LUL:
Rumor has it Negan appears whenever Quinn is merely mentioned.
I see and hear everything...
4.gif

You know that if you are a fan of Quinn like I'm, nothing will affect you, we're not as sensitive a those CHICK fans.

Here we go: It's about Quinn past or something...

DPC Imaginary Secret Dairy Page 28:

Quinn used to be an exceptional student believe it or not, but one day she meets a man, a powerful man that corrupt her, teach her many ways to enjoy her body, fill her with lust, she only lives to please him, not only that but he provides her with drugs, makes her dependant and then she starts to act like him with others, but only to please this man and sell more of his drugs, everything she does it's for him. As long this man is pleased she will keep corrupting other girls and make more money, only for his master...
This man goes by the name... Stephen B.

This image was attached to the page, I have not idea what it is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Perhaps that`s the differnce between her fan and her man a.k.a. my-not particularly humble - self
5.gif
Because everything about Quinn affects me in one way or another

That scenario however...does not :p
Quinn is not dependent,she`s also not corrupted,she`s just free and cool...also she`s not corrupting anyone...in short it`s not Quinn you`re describing:p
I do have this feeling,though,that I can`t shake off,that Burke does have something on the HoTs...:unsure:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

Sorry... it's just mombo jombo
Ok This shit stops right now
3.gif

Amateur... :cautious: JK:p, but, 4real, you aimed for the gut, I'm aiming for the heart :devilish:.

You got me worried for awhile but Quinn scared and desperate and jumping...there are limits to how much I can suspend my disbelief :p

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
I feel like at some point we will discover that jill is MC's cousin or something, because we know his grandfather was rich, but we don't know shit about his mother's family not even the name, so it's very posssible

• Sad
Reactions: klep12

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
About your discussions about Isabella, Stephen, etc...

I hope his only response was something like this.

Otherwise I'll be disappointed, .......really disappointed.
I think we all would but I believe Bella remained the faithful wife well at least until the MC showed up but we can't complain about that ;)

did he take jills voice out i didnt hear it when i had the mod installed
Yes he did but it could be added again once he finishes development.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
About your discussions about Isabella, Stephen, etc...

I hope his only response was something like this.

Otherwise I'll be disappointed, .......really disappointed. :cry:

View attachment 531676

ps: It's a quick scene, I'll try to make it a nice one as soon as I have time.
Same.
As I said multiple times, Burke is not even worthy to kiss the ground Bella walks upon.

Jun 21, 2018
It's the person he is becoming lately he is alienating a part of his fanbase and that's wrong. You are still going to get positive comments mostly about the game but recent actions I think a lot of peoples views on the guy have changed.
Do you mind entering details about DCP behavior? In PMs if needed. I'm really, really curious. And what happened in episode 3 too...

And also disappointed. As a fan, you take a lot of time to think and write down your thoughts, likes and dislikes and try to convey a message to the author who you thought was reading it, only to discover you're not. F95 tends to be... Well, kind of an echo chamber already. That's normal, since only strong feelings - either positive or negative - make people post repeatedly, engage and invest time and thoughts on something. And when the momentum or mood of a place is say, positive, there's a strong tendency that a lot of people will stay that way, with ofc the occasional caveats, and those that disagree will prefer to stay away. That aside, as per chapter 3 discussion I've seen, and quite a few issues people had, this thread is far from a safe space or hugbox for fans, and thoughtful criticism of choices and paths taken, and of possible future choices, is very reoccurring, which is healthy.

Hence, you telling me that only people who are invested enough to constantly pay for what is a far from diminished product, and the emotional bond that I know Patreon creates - you're directly contributing to pay the bills of someone you're a fan of, this creates a very personal and emotional investment - makes me worried for this game's future. Patreon has all the hallmarks of a massive echo chamber and hugbox, where people only realize things are going wrong when they completely imploded irreversibly. No one is above feedback and criticism, if the likes of JK Rowling, Robert Jordan and Jim Butcher make massive mistakes due to lack of editorial control and power over their self indulgence and alienation of what's going on, than DPC is far from an exception.

Hopefully he has good people giving him feedback and doing the testing and helping with the revisions, who he listens to.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Do you mind entering details about DCP behavior? In PMs if needed. I'm really, really curious. And what happened in episode 3 too...
Well he seems to have been on a crusade against people that shared custom renders on here he bans them right away on discord for that but the thing is surely the person who shares is seen as a customer and has bought these renders from him. You would think the customer in question would be allowed to do whatever they want with them it's their money after all. There was also the smaller the tier you are the longer you had to wait for the game.

There is also now the paid walkthrough that is available for $15 and I know some people weren't too impressed with being charged for a walkthrough. And I'm sure you have been reading about the recent events regarding his discord making it for patreons only. Like it was said here you alienate a part of your fanbase that could possibly advertise your game it's not a good move might be at the beginning for the future who knows? But I know there is a lot of people out there annoyed with the situation

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
What are some of the worst scenarios that could happen to your favorite characters that you would hate to see?
Tommy becomes a total scapegoat at some point: gets all shit for the drug thing, blame for rooster leak and more. All that just to make possible transition MC as a right DIK hand. Also he's watching some hot stuff with his sis live being tied to a chair or something, obviously (coz she "really" wants that "revenge" :FacePalm: ) and just as a bonus gets cucked by MC.

Jun 21, 2018
Well he seems to have been on a crusade against people that shared custom renders on here he bans them right away on discord for that but the thing is surely the person who shares is seen as a customer and has bought these renders from him. You would think the customer in question would be allowed to do whatever they want with them it's their money after all. There was also the smaller the tier you are the longer you had to wait for the game.

There is also now the paid walkthrough that is available for $15 and I know some people weren't too impressed with being charged for a walkthrough. And I'm sure you have been reading about the recent events regarding his discord making it for patreons only. Like it was said here you alienate a part of your fanbase that could possibly advertise your game it's not a good move might be at the beginning for the future who knows? But I know there is a lot of people out there annoyed with the situation
I see. Legally speaking, what he is doing about banning people could be uh less than legal, and make him passive to a lawsuit if someone was inclined. It's also just plain retarded. No one signs up to different levels of Patreon because of shitty renders. Specially when you can get more of these, cheaper and in greater quantity of you just comission an artist.

These renders are just bonus thank you. People sign up to Patreon to support their favorite products/creators and to feel a sense of being an active part in the creation of the things they like and enjoy, the aforementioned personal bond between the patron and the creation/creator.

So he chose to severe that connection and emotional investment, creating quite a bit of direct and indirect resentment, to protect an product that no one is interested by itself, that no one is going to pay for anyway, and that is possibly not even his anymore. This is the kind of action, fueled by 'righteous' anger, that is ill thought and ill advised, with little short term gains and many long term downsides.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Jill put against MC because of his family and Taybat. Her hearth broken. Eventually the MC will reconquer her (if the player wish) and they will get engaged.
Sage betrayed and tricked by all the HOTs members and finds herself in a dangerous situation, then the MC like a hero come and help her(if you wish to do that). Eventually, they get engaged
Josy used by Maya and by others dudes. Alone and wounded she will try to suicide. She is a fragile and weak girl(you can notice that when MC touch her face, you wish to protect her) but MC can save her end get engaged with her (if the player wish of course :cautious:).
I like how all your "worst case scenarios" end with the girl in question engaged to the MC. :sneaky:

You've got a pretty dim view of marriage / the MC, eh? :LOL:

jtjr26

Dec 6, 2019
Tommy becomes a total scapegoat at some point: gets all shit for the drug thing, blame for rooster leak and more. All that just to make possible transition MC as a right DIK hand. Also he's watching some hot stuff with his sis live being tied to a chair or something, obviously (coz she "really" wants that "revenge" :FacePalm: ) and just as a bonus gets cucked by MC.
I hope there is more depth to Tommy but that remains to be seen. Also does anyone doubt that assuming he makes it into the DIK fraternity he will not become president eventually. Doesn't seem like thee is much competition.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Also does anyone doubt that assuming he makes it into the DIK fraternity he will not become president eventually. Doesn't seem like thee is much competition.
Assuming you're talking about the MC here.

"Eventually" is quite a ways down the line. The president would likely be a Senior, so we're talking years. Assuming the game exposits enough, after Rusty (or Tommy considering the Cathy-Cluck fallout potential), next in line would likely be Jacob, all around good guy and a believer in the DIK code of family coming first.

After Jacob it would likely be between the MC or Derek and...I don't really see Derek as the leader type, so yeah, by then it would be the MC. Again, assuming we get that far in the story, and that the MC doesn't die in some tragic totally-not-fire-related way.

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
I like how all your "worst case scenarios" end with the girl in question engaged to the MC. :sneaky:

You've got a pretty dim view of marriage / the MC, eh? :LOL:
I am an optimist :LOL:. I mean, even the MC of AL get an "happy" ending. Here the theme of the game it's less serious and it's more solar/funny. Probably no marriage but at least he will get engaged with someone and i doubt that we will see another "biscuit that melts"(if you know what i mean)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So he chose to severe that connection and emotional investment, creating quite a bit of direct and indirect resentment, to protect an product that no one is interested by itself, that no one is going to pay for anyway, and that is possibly not even his anymore. This is the kind of action, fueled by 'righteous' anger, that is ill thought and ill advised, with little short term gains and many long term downsides.
Well, I'd say he gained most of his fanbase from here so what does it say to new guys who have maybe just joined the site and are interested in his game and maybe wish to be a bit more of that community you would now have to pay just to access his discord and that for me is wrong. And it has been said not a lot goes on in his discord I haven't paid much attention to it myself but I don't think it's as active as it should be.

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Well, I'd say he gained most of his fanbase from here so what does it say to new guys who have maybe just joined the site and are interested in his game and maybe wish to be a bit more of that community you would now have to pay just to access his discord and that for me is wrong. And it has been said not a lot goes on in his discord I haven't paid much attention to it myself but I don't think it's as active as it should be.

And if i'm beeing honest. i dont believe him one bit. that sounds like a total bullshit story to sit behind that paywall...

oiowi

Jun 29, 2018
I know I'm going to sound like an annoying prick from asking this. Will the next update be coming in mid-March?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

And if i'm beeing honest. i dont believe him one bit. that sounds like a total bullshit story to sit behind that paywall...
I agree I don't believe it either but why come out with this now and not before? I think it's just another cash grab really so people can access his discord.

I know I'm going to sound like an annoying prick from asking this. Will the next update be coming in mid-March?
Longer than that you are talking May at least for the update.

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes