Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
WARNING
We are still months from the next episode, years from the game's end and there is some seriously messed up stuff in those spoilers, all within the realm of possibility. Read at your own discretion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jill one hit me but Bella... Damn that's fucking sad dude. Still below some dangerous fire stuff but damn

• Sad
Reactions: M.Sato

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
In fact, I do you one better, name a girl and I come up with the worst possible scenario. (Riona won't play)

Edit : I also just realized I totally misread the instructions. Oh well, fuck it.

Last edited:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
300th Post!
I've been sitting on these for a while now just waiting to hit 300.
A very big thanks to Monetauro for giving me feedback as I was making these.
Hope you enjoy these cause I enjoyed making them ;)
I made two versions of each because I wasn't completely sold on A.) The Transition and B.) The Positioning of Bella.

BaDIKMainG1.gif BaDIKMainG2.gif
BaDIKMainGT.gif BaDIKMainG2T.gif

Also added to my Sig Post ;)
Throw me some ideas and I'll see what I can do.

Last edited:

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
WARNING
We are still months from the next episode, years from the game's end and there is some seriously messed up stuff in those spoilers, all within the realm of possibility. Read at your own discretion.

tumblr_inline_p1brmcd9Dk1rr08jv_500.jpg

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
300th Post!
I've been sitting on these for a while now just waiting to hit 300.
A very big thanks to Monetauro for giving me feedback as I was making these.
Hope you enjoy these cause I enjoyed making them ;)
I made two versions of each because I wasn't completely sold on A.) The Transition and B.) The Positioning of Bella.
#2 has my vote. Well done sir, as usual.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
You know that if you are a fan of Quinn like I'm, nothing will affect you, we're not as sensitive a those CHICK fans.

Here we go: It's about Quinn past or something...

DPC Imaginary Secret Dairy Page 28:

Quinn used to be an exceptional student believe it or not, but one day she meets a man, a powerful man that corrupt her, teach her many ways to enjoy her body, fill her with lust, she only lives to please him, not only that but he provides her with drugs, makes her dependant and then she starts to act like him with others, but only to please this man and sell more of his drugs, everything she does it's for him. As long this man is pleased she will keep corrupting other girls and make more money, only for his master...
This man goes by the name... Stephen B.

This image was attached to the page, I have not idea what it is.
Wait was this suppose to be Quinn in "worse scenario" happening in upcoming season(s)?! Hehehe did you chicken out?! :KEK:
yoda i sense much fear in you.gif

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Yeah this might get out of hand... quick someone post some theories about season 2 and save a maggot brother... maybe we can bury this deep enough with 5-6 pages (5-6?! yeah right :KEK:) and "name that shall not be spoken" never finds this out!

Also next time (if you survive this time ofc) just say no to "worse scenario baits". :HideThePain:
may god have mercy on your soul.gif

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Yeah this might get out of hand... quick someone post some theories about season 2 and save a maggot brother... maybe we can bury this deep enough with 5-6 pages (5-6?! yeah right :KEK:) and "name that shall not be spoken" never finds this out!

Also next time (if you survive this time ofc) just say no to "worse scenario baits". :HideThePain:
View attachment 531794
hahaha we know that DPC never goes to those routes anyway, it's just a game, not actuall theories.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
The Bella one could be true seeing as though we don't know where she's at mentally, nor what she's going through at this point in the story.
I believe all gloomy pills I wrote are, to varying degrees, plausible. But I haven't really meant any of them to be taken as theories. My reasoning was what this character yearns first and foremost? and how can the story drive him or her, somewhat realistically, the furthest away from it?

In Bella's case, I thought her primary drive is duty. She yearns to be a good wife and a "proper" person, that's what drive her rude behavior, her resistance against the MC and the bottling of her feelings. Her greatest tragedy would be finding out it was all in vain, that she's been stranded on a island, fighting a war long over.

In earnest, I think that when and if James appears it won't be anything nearly as depressing as this. I hope...

Reactions: ExDeath730 and Gods
4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes