Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
The first one is a big step back for mankind, in fact it will cause a break in space and time that will have the causality of Neil Armstrong tripping on the Eagle ladder and faceplanting into the Lunar surface.
I want you to reach deep into your mind and picture this.
Bella, Jill, Jade, Sage... Boob and Booty Reductions
Now tell me where do we go from here, What is the point of going on?.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Best Girl with Best Ass is still ok, so we mourn the fallen, but soldier on.

Screenshot (225).png

Hahaha nice try buddy! Not gonna give you any ideas lol for all we know you could be DPC undercover here! :WeSmart:
Holy shit, you're right! At the very least he might be checking the thread! Everybody shut up! Sunshine and rainbows and unicorn farts all around!

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
We go into a new dark age populated by hordes of Karens and Janices(not Karen Rebecca Johnson, she fails to meet the criteria, also not the Myanmar minority ethnic group of which I'm sure there are many fine examples of not Karen), in this bleak and dismal alternate World we waste away working in accounting while being constantly harangued by our boss Janice while receiving non-stop complaints from legions of Karens.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
We go into a new dark age populated by hordes of Karens and Janices(not Karen Rebecca Johnson, she fails to meet the criteria, also not the Myanmar minority ethnic group of which I'm sure there are many fine examples of not Karen), in this bleak and dismal alternate World we waste away working in accounting while being constantly harangued by our boss Janice while receiving non-stop complaints from legions of Karens.
For some reason I feel like we just got a glimpse into your personal life. :unsure:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Best Girl with Best Ass is still ok, so we mourn the fallen, but soldier on.
I enjoy living too dam much to not have a name88 Negan attack coming my way. The further I am away from Lucille the better thank you very much. But that would be utterly fucking horrible.. And let's not give DPC ideas on that Subject.
I was not expecting that response at all.. Like just nothing like that all.. I'm shocked and extremely proud at the same time.
MadLad.gif

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm just going on Jill and her character here just look at the office scene, for example, she is not the type of girl that would just sit back and take it she wanted to get involved. Her parents would be taking a major risk at not only losing Jill's sister but Jill could just walk out on them altogether.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Jill is far too independent to end up in a situation like that I don't see any arranged marriages happening and if it was to be with anyone surely it would be Tybalt just for that added twist.
DPC might do that, sure, given the very Romeo & Juliet naming/situational setups.

Luckily, Coriolan was kind enough to show how that would work out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
What are some of the worst scenarios that could happen to your favorite characters that you would hate to see?
I would like to say to everyone who answered that question, that I saved your respective answers to use against you in any possible future war.

Why continue living?
Psssst... That's Fan Art my good man. I guess Coriolan should take it as a massive compliment that his work convinced you :KEK:
Oh come on brother, I didn't even have time to play with this one before!

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
I would like to say to everyone who answered that question, that I saved your respective answers to use against you in any possible future war.
Why continue living?
Oh come on brother, I didn't even have time to play with this one before!
1.) Can't War with me when we are both members of the Church of Latter day DIK's :KEK: Besides I made sure I put a Camila one at the top
2.) There just isn't a reason at that point
FriendsJoey2.gif
3.) I couldn't resist, Knight beat me too the punch anyway. Had to steal this glory.
wheredeyatdo.gif
You forgot the most beautiful part of a woman
View attachment 531668
Sooo... Karen?.... Do I look like a monster to you? Why would I give DPC ideas?
Edit: I realize I'm an utter idiot and read that as "You forgot the most beautiful woman" in my efforts to speed read. Either way I'm keeping this as is because I stand by it :KEK:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,505 Votes