Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mormont is right,she is talking about 2 different situations,only the first line reffers to MC
"That was different" and "I stopped" and finishes with "James forgive me,come back" - none of those could reffer to MC
I knew I wasn't losing my mind :LOL: She's stopped whatever was going on and things have only just begun with the MC.

What if she was referring to Jill as her friend?
That is highly unlikely as I said in an earlier post I think she was friends with her older sister and since she died Bella has taken on that role of maybe being a sister figure towards her.

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
I knew I wasn't losing my mind :LOL: She's stopped whatever was going on and things have only just begun with the MC.

That is highly unlikely as I said in an earlier post I think she was friends with her older sister and since she died Bella has taken on that role of maybe being a sister figure towards her.
Yeah but it would also explain the "it was different" part. Maybe not Jill but other girl? Her sister?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Personally as someone who is trying to write a book, I would like to have feedback and thoughts on what could make my current book better.
I've got multiple friends & acquaintances who write. Unless directly asked, I never give character/story suggestions (though I will ponder them from time to time) - but by the gods I will absolutely proof-read it for you. The sheer number of major publisher books that I've read over the last 2-3 years with glaring typos in them drives me up the goddamn walls. I am willing to try and help you avoid doing that to your faithful readers.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah but it would also explain the "it was different" part. Maybe not Jill but other girl? Her sister?
Well, it's another possibility she had something with the older sister as we were discussing earlier but we don't have anything to go any further with that.
What are some of the worst scenarios that could happen to your favorite characters that you would hate to see?
Jade ends up staying with Burke :cautious:

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
What are some of the worst scenarios that could happen to your favorite characters that you would hate to see?
Jill sent off to some arranged marriage. Her sister was promised to some guy as a business/social manoeuvre but when she died that responsibility fell to Jill. She was allowed to finish university before being shipped off and she graduates this year.

Jill turns up on the MC’s doorstep crying, begging him to take her virginity so her first time isn’t with some 50 year old she doesn’t love. You gotta chose between doing what she says and having awkward crying sex or sending her away to him a virgin. I mean, that’s a decision with no right answer especially if you care about her and her off alone somewhere with some random guy is one hell of a bad ending... and not absurd, arranged marriages aren’t exactly uncommon in some places.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Well.. That could a very long list. But I'll keep mostly short
The first one is a big step back for mankind, in fact it will cause a break in space and time that will have the causality of Neil Armstrong tripping on the Eagle ladder and faceplanting into the Lunar surface.

SwordMonarch

Jun 12, 2019
Jill sent off to some arranged marriage. Her sister was promised to some guy as a business/social manoeuvre but when she died that responsibility fell to Jill. She was allowed to finish university before being shipped off and she graduates this year.

Jill turns up on the MC’s doorstep crying, begging him to take her virginity so her first time isn’t with some 50 year old she doesn’t love. You gotta chose between doing what she says and having awkward crying sex or sending her away to him a virgin. I mean, that’s a decision with no right answer especially if you care about her and her off alone somewhere with some random guy is one hell of a bad ending... and not absurd, arranged marriages aren’t exactly uncommon in some places.
Honestly I can totally see that happening in a future update or something similar

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019

I had noticed that several of you had Melissa's avatar, that's why, even though I had already made one some time ago. ;)
Come on, for the sake of argument, here's another one. :p

View attachment 531514
I may not be a major Jill fan - but her paired with Mel? Oh, I'll shut my piehole for that. Your renders are magnificent, and more Missy is *always* good.
Oh, so many options. I think this is still near number 1 for most people-

That's just.. justified paranoia, yeah?

4.80 star(s) 1,505 Votes