Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
What are some of the worst scenarios that could happen to your favorite characters that you would hate to see?
For Quinn, no, there's nothing that will make me hate her.

For Sage, if she doesn't begin to talk about the fact that she needs that free tuition, asks MC to be %100 honest while lying to MC occasionally (or going around the truth, which is basically the same fucking thing), we are good.

For Camila, if she goes full Arieth.

Can't say anything about Bella, maybe if she doesn't do anything to take MC while Jill takes MC all for herself, I'll be upset. VERY upset.

Last edited:

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
You would like that, wouldn't you?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Christ was a forgiving sort and he could appreciate a good joke, I have no doubt he'll let me be assaulted by a multitude of hot nuns just for a laugh, he was after all a semi-divine carpenter could see the humour of being nailed to a couple of fenceposts and still be a good cheer about it.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Losing Maya to some girl or Josy going back to her boyfriend.
Christ was a forgiving sort and he could appreciate a good joke, I have no doubt he'll let me be assaulted by a multitude of hot nuns just for a laugh, he was after all a semi-divine carpenter could see the humour of being nailed to a couple of fenceposts and still be a good cheer about it.
Man, being attacked by a group of redheaded nuns thirsting for sex must be the dream of any normal person. I am sure that the Most High would understand. :KEK:

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Don't hate the player, hate the game... I'm too naive to come up with those ideas, I'm just reading DPC imaginary secret diary.

In fact, I do you one better, name a girl and I come up with the worst possible scenario. (Riona won't play)
Any girl but Riona... hmm... ok... Quinn :HideThePain:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
You brave soul....
View attachment 531729
But I suggest you start to...ummm
View attachment 531730
I'm not the one saying anything about worst scenarios happening about any character, i'm against this from the start :giggle:

Like Jill said (i'm super paraphrasing here), it's one thing to talk about someone but it's completely another to suggest to talk about someone :p

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
What are some of the worst scenarios that could happen to your favorite characters that you would hate to see?
WARNING
We are still months from the next episode, years from the game's end and there is some seriously messed up stuff in those spoilers, all within the realm of possibility. Read at your own discretion.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
I'm not the one saying anything about worst scenarios happening about any character, i'm against this from the start :giggle:

Like Jill said (i'm super paraphrasing here), it's one thing to talk about someone but it's completely another to suggest to talk about someone :p
I know but.... It is unwise to summon Negan. :LUL:
Rumor has it Negan appears whenever Quinn is merely mentioned.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Any girl but Riona... hmm... ok... Quinn :HideThePain:

You know that if you are a fan of Quinn like I'm, nothing will affect you, we're not as sensitive a those CHICK fans.

Here we go: It's about Quinn past or something...

DPC Imaginary Secret Dairy Page 28:

Quinn used to be an exceptional student believe it or not, but one day she meets a man, a powerful man that corrupt her, teach her many ways to enjoy her body, fill her with lust, she only lives to please him, not only that but he provides her with drugs, makes her dependant and then she starts to act like him with others, but only to please this man and sell more of his drugs, everything she does it's for him. As long this man is pleased she will keep corrupting other girls and make more money, only for his master...
This man goes by the name... Stephen B.

This image was attached to the page, I have not idea what it is.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes