name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
He is supposed to be around the same age as the MC on this and look at the difference :LOL: I'd have liked it better with a more grown-up MC, Caroline is the only decent thing about Milfy. She'd be good in this.
She is the best, the thing with Milfy City it's that everything and everyone it's too perfect and the "problems" are not that big deal. For example, DPC makes good characters (models) but for an extremely hot Bella, he adds her husband issue, for a unique and perfect girl like Quinn he adds the drug problem, for an extremely good looking Jill, he creates Maya. Always trying to find a balance and so adding immersion to the game.

PS: Who is the one on the second signature? It's from a Tom Raider game? The animation looks too good for a Daz character

Last edited:

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
Guys. There no way for me to end freeroam when DIK Party. Help me
this

You havent spoken to all of the DIKs then. Check John Boy whos standing in the line for the toilet or Rusty whos to the right of Tommy.
Then when you finish talking with Rusty you have to pass Tommy and Quinn click on them and then your free roam its over

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
She is the best, the thing with Milfy City it's that everything and everyone it's too perfect and the "problems" are not that big deal. For example, DPC makes good characters (models) but for an extremely hot Bella, he adds her husband issue, for a unique and perfect girl like Quinn he adds the drug problem, for an extremely good looking Jill, he creates Maya. Always trying to find a balance and so adding immersion to the game.

PS: Who is the one on the second signature? It's for a Tom Raider game? The animation looks too good for a Daz character
I agree with that Milfy is a much more laid back compared to this but that's to be expected with DPC anyway he loves his drama and makes it out of just about every situation he can.

And Yes It's from the 3rd game Shadow of The Tomb Raider.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I am an optimist :LOL:. I mean, even the MC of AL get an "happy" ending. Here the theme of the game it's less serious and it's more solar/funny. Probably no marriage but at least he will get engaged with someone and i doubt that we will see another "biscuit that melts"(if you know what i mean)
I was thinking more "barbecue biscuits"

Cosmetic poll for Camila
If it wasn't cosmetic change her from side girl to main ;)
And keep the tatoos of course.

I did another playthrough staying with Derek, for once. This is just hilarious. Let's destroy all drones comrads!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Then when you finish talking with Rusty you have to pass Tommy and Quinn click on them and then your free roam its over
Also if you haven't already you can call Sage up if you like it's a small scene but pretty interesting.

I've just replayed that part I wanted to see the Quinn scene after smoking the weed and I've got to say I'm impressed with her I can see why she has won over so many people in that scene

But now for me after taking the weed :LOL:
giphy1112.gif

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
here are the cosmetic poll options for Camila & Cathy, what are your choices ? ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Red head teacher in tight tartan. :love: Yes Mam I will read the entire curriculum at the speed of light.
Brown leather reminiscent of a bygone age where men rode horses and women rode the men to death. Going for that.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Also if you haven't already you can call Sage up if you like it's a small scene but pretty interesting.

I've just replayed that part I wanted to see the Quinn scene after smoking the weed and I've got to say I'm impressed with her I can see why she has won over so many people in that scene

But now for me after taking the weed :LOL:
View attachment 532351
I just imagine Jade pretended she didn't smell weed off of MC when he got in her car and started blowing him :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes