RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
King Monkey Mon
Positive things depend on how you see things. Let me tell you how i see,
Quinn is an evil character allright and doing some fucked up things. But this is no real life and i put moral issues aside. I was completely opposite while playing Acting Lessons and it ended badly for me. Now lesson learnt and i don't give a fuck.
Come my friend join me! :p

• Haha
Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
King Monkey Mon
Positive things depend on how you see things. Let me tell you how i see,
Quinn is an evil character allright and doing some fucked up things. But this is no real life and i put moral issues aside. I was completely opposite while playing Acting Lessons and it ended badly for me. Now lesson learnt and i don't give a fuck.
Come my friend join me! :p
King Monkey Mon is a member of the Jedi council now...

Vturnus

Oct 1, 2017
First of all, I wanna say thank you for your efforts in game and flawless gameplay.
You said that you've added 26 sound effect but I didn't hear any of em I think
Is it just me?
If I recall correctly in the last version most of Maya's dialogue had a sound effect.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
For some reason, I keep thinking this whole Quinn being bad is just a facade on the inside she is broken and wants to be the standout and be accepted and her shitty decisions are just for the likes of Tommy and the higher up diks to approve of her fear of rejection perhaps? I do believe there is a lot more going on behind the scenes with her. I think it was name88 once mentioned to me that maybe the MC is the one who helps redeem herself. I'm no Quinn fan myself but I just have a feeling her story will be the deepest.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
For some reason, I keep thinking this whole Quinn being bad is just a facade on the inside she is broken and wants to be the standout and be accepted and her shitty decisions are just for the likes of Tommy and the higher up diks to approve of her fear of rejection perhaps? I do believe there is a lot more going on behind the scenes with her. I think it was name88 once mentioned to me that maybe the MC is the one who helps redeem herself. I'm no Quinn fan myself but I just have a feeling her story will be the deepest.
Nah, she's just a bitch.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yup, that's the point of her name, she's the Queen, she's the "mastermind" behind all that fucked up shit. No way in hell she can be redeemed after how smug she is when pulling all that crap.
Everyone is redeemable hell there is even a picture of Darth Vader on the previous page, I just think she does all these over the top pranks for the acceptance kinda like oh look at me I made them do that. She is a bitch but for a lot of women that just comes naturally.

4.80 star(s) 1,506 Votes