Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
I read both Manga ... after the Waifu War ... the Manga War .... this is my choice ....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmmm in the first picture you sent a couple pages ago, there was a reason Jill was in the middle.
In this picture there's a reason Jill is above the other two, I see your sly hidden messages:sneaky:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Jill is just the best girl in any Doc Pink Pie game.
She's probably the canon girlfriend of MC. She plays the piano, and MC is probably very attracted to that, considering the only person he loves, his father, has teeth that resemble the keys of a piano. There's some deep psychological stuff in there.
So I'm going to apologize for talking trash about her before. You are absolutely right, even if Rena exists, she's the best now.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
She's probably the canon girlfriend of MC. She plays the piano, and MC is probably very attracted to that, considering the only person he loves, his father, has teeth that resemble the keys of a piano. There's some deep psychological stuff in there.
So I'm going to apologize for talking trash about her before. You are absolutely right, even if Rena exists, she's the best now.
Rena ? Nope... don't know her

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I hope I could have burned those two so I could have gotten more time with Rena. Sadly it didn't work like that, so I had to get by with Melissa.
Whoa whoa! Missy was the best girl in AL, then was Rena, the margin of difference wasn't huge, but enough to rank Missy top one :p

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
There was, it was called Retrieving the Past.

I don't know about the development, because I don't give to shits about checking discord/patreon, but I assume there will be a lot of Jill in the next update, right? Since she's the only one without a proper bonding time.
Can someone post Mrs Pearson the improv teacher? Help my struggle

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mytez

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Ah I see you're cultured now. And I agree about Jill being the canon romance, not just because she's my fave (I swear;)). PinkCake is holding back Jill and giving her the least content and I'm sure its for a reason.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Ah I see you're cultured now. And I agree about Jill being the canon romance, not just because she's my fave (I swear;)). PinkCake is holding back Jill and giving her the least content and I'm sure its for a reason.
She's literally the face of the game. She's everywhere. It's like people saying that Ann is not the canon LI in Persona 5, she's always there.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Yup like out of all the girls for the intro he chose Jill.
I thought it was going to be Maya at first, since she's the first one to interact and be nice to MC. And she's spending most of her time with him, being a central figure of all the drama with Quinn. But I'm glad she's not, I'm just so tired of hers and Josy's bullshit about "I want but I cant".

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes