name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
For some reason, I keep thinking this whole Quinn being bad is just a facade on the inside she is broken and wants to be the standout and be accepted and her shitty decisions are just for the likes of Tommy and the higher up diks to approve of her fear of rejection perhaps? I do believe there is a lot more going on behind the scenes with her. I think it was name88 once mentioned to me that maybe the MC is the one who helps redeem herself. I'm no Quinn fan myself but I just have a feeling her story will be the deepest.
Wasn`t me,don`t think she needs redeeming of any sorts.There is definitly more to her,don`t think it`s gonna be that dramatic though,she seems to be comfortable with who she is.People demonize her cause Maya,in reality without Quinn MC and Maya wouldn`t get as close as they did,than there is whole making out scene - Quinn is smart,she noticed that there is something between MC and Maya,the making out supposed to be a sorority challenge,Maya shouldn`t be comfortable with it,that`s how it works.She ads a lot of spice to the game #QuinnIsLove

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes