Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I just figured out a hidden easter egg/message :eek::eek:.
View attachment 318617

If you look at the banner from right to left, it's the true order of best girl by PinkCake, it makes sense cuz of Jill and Maya being top 2 in respective order.:ROFLMAO::unsure::eek:
I can't put my finger on it, because I don't want it to have AIDS, but I think there's something wrong with your banner. Like... something is missing... :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Reactions: E-Dog

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
You shall burn at the stake for this shit. :cautious:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A couple of hours ago I would have told you that I would like to see a gangbang scene with her and the jocks. But I've changed, so now I will tell you that I hope we'll be able to marry her and have a happy and prosperous life with such an angel.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
A couple of hours ago I would have told you that I would like to see a gangbang scene with her and the jocks. But I've changed, so now I will tell you that I hope we'll be able to marry her and have a happy and prosperous life with such an angel.
That's one quick change lol so forgive me if I seem suspicious.

Reactions: Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
That's one quick change lol so forgive me if I seem suspicious.
I always liked her, it's just that I'm more into the "sweet girl", so Josy/Maya were the ones I liked. But those two are just so annoying that the only ones left are Bella (who is still my #1), Jill and maybe Sage (but not that much). And since Bella/Jill are the same package...

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
I always liked her, it's just that I'm more into the "sweet girl", so Josy/Maya were the ones I liked. But those two are just so annoying that the only ones left are Bella (who is still my #1), Jill and maybe Sage (but not that much). And since Bella/Jill are the same package...
I'm telling you it's risky being on both paths because it would affect the other should they find out.I love Bella and she's hot but I might cut back on some future scenes with her if it ends up setting a variable later on which affects your progress with Jill.

Reactions: Mytez

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I'm telling you it's risky being on both paths because it would affect the other should they find out.I love Bella and she's hot but I might cut back on some future scenes with her if it ends up setting a variable later on which affects your progress with Jill.
Well, Bella is probably so protective of jill that she will forceably include herself.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I think this game is even better than the awesome game Acting Lessons, love the cumpetition where there is real sex happening but not in the eyes of the audience,
My type of Male MC, it's like this game is made for me because almost all of the love interest has boyfriend, other guys to cuck, and other guys to compete with so it's like an NTR game but MC is the "NTRguy" (Netori) . Damn I can't wait to cuck Sage's Jock boyfriend she is prettier in her tied hair and Jill's Prep boyfriend and Josy's unknown boyfriend (The blue-balled MC scene doesn't count) and it should be all creampied.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
That scene with Josy was super hot and intimate but all of a sudden it's like somebody throw a cold water to a burning fire which is kind of disappointing and hanging

Reactions: Kame-Sennin
4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes