name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
you know? people been comparing DrPinkCake and PhillyGames for a long time since they make similar yet different choices in the creative department.
- In CoBD people hate Shenlon because she's a mean-spirited bitch that needs to learn some manners, thus the hate-fuck in chapter 2 is personal.
- Quinn would be a hatefuck for things she's trying to pull on others, but so far there is no reason to really hate her. so far she didn't force anything,
all the mean things I say about Quinn are ment to channel my inner rage for the best hatefuck of all games... *commences meditating *
Peace is a lie. There is only Passion.
Through Passion I gain Strength.
Through Strength I gain Power...
Everyone is joining the #QuinnTrain #MakeHotsGreatAgain #Quinn2020 #YugeQuinn

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
It is while doing research that I come across the models or what comes close to them, then it only remains to make some modifications.

So it's personal work.

For Isabella, I know, one of these days I will make the necessary modifications so that she gets closer to it, but on the other hand I didn't find the right model, so I started from a Genesis 8 database.

For Jill, I don't understand (my English is not perfect), what do you mean by "tad bit off"?

ps : Little modifs for Isabella...not perfect, but better than nothing :unsure:

View attachment 319028
Knowing you worked from scratch,it`s very good,great work (y)

Darg

Dec 3, 2017
Why everyone think that Quinn has STD. More chances that some slut from her "restaurant" has it, like Sarah for examle.

Only reason think that Queen has something - is weird choice not give her fuck MC without condom, but it can be distraction for real threat because its too obvious.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Why everyone think that Quinn has STD. More chances that some slut from her "restaurant" has it, like Sarah for examle.

Only reason think that Queen has something - is weird choice not give her fuck MC without condom, but it can be distraction for real threat because its too obvious.
curios thing about STD is that they can be inherited and someone could be a healthy carrier... it could be one of the "good girls"

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
why? you know DrPinkCake likes to subvert expectations
So it has to be Maya, right? She wants but can't, and the other one like that was Josy and she already fucked MC. And I don't think she would willingly had sex with him if there was a risk. Unless she didn't know it.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
You are right, all of them have it. Good thing I'm only interested in Bella/Jill.

King Monkey Mon And the one you like, whoever that is, I got you fam.
name88 Darg Fantabaldu Idkanythingsmarter GhostPhil Kukothemadhatter

funny enough when i first saw the characters of the game my favorite models were Sage Jill and Quinn :eek:

after playing the first update i still liked Quinn then playing second update Quinn became dead to me

its the personality she has and how in every cliffhanger she seems to be have something do with it

so yeah best girls are these and i do love my digital STDs and i do plan on replaying this game mutiple times

Sage

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maya

Bella

Jill

Riona

Camila

Sarah

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

For now, she is the obvious choice who knows what she is injecting also maybe the needles will come into play but as this is a DrPinkCake game I'm half expecting to be wrong and it will end up being someone that is the least likely just for that Oh shit reaction

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
For now, she is the obvious choice who knows what she is injecting also maybe the needles will come into play but as this is a DrPinkCake game I'm half expecting to be wrong and it will end up being someone that is the least likely just for that Oh shit reaction
she's actually a scientist working on a strenght-increasing serum for military use

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
funny enough when i first saw the characters of the game my favorite models were Sage Jill and Quinn :eek:
I think Quinn is the hottest character by far, but that personality...

Does the girl next to Sarah has a name? I can't remember if she has. It's a shame we got to fuck the more boring looking character of the two, instead of that hottie.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I think Quinn is the hottest character by far, but that personality...

Does the girl next to Sarah has a name? I can't remember if she has. It's a shame we got to fuck the more boring looking character of the two, instead of that hottie.
Sage is by far the hottest character :love: Quinns personality just degrades her looks so that i cant look past the character she has :sick:

Fantabaldu GhostPhil

btw the other girls name is Melanie ;)

screenshot0031.png

but man that footjob :love:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes