Codename21

May 20, 2017
How is Camilla not considered the hottest character in the first two chapters?! She has done the most for the MC so far lol - consider:

1. She lets him touch her and services him in their dorm - looking right at him as Quinn touches/licks his face - ends badly but still.

2. She's the one who puts out first, when she doesn't even have to during an "order"... extra peppers indeed.

3. She even makes sure he wins the CUMpetition by making Derek lose even as Quinn cheats. What more do you want?!

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
So next time we visit Sage we should wear a hazmat suit? Just in case Quinn is near.
You'd probably be fine with just the breathing apparatus. What you really need is some firefighter gear seeing as how people and places in these games have an awful tendency to just spontaneously burst into flame.

Codename21

May 20, 2017
Missed this topic as I was making my post lol, but if someone has a STD it's probably Quinn... you have a chance to make her stop during the CUMpetition as she takes the condom off, so if that route is rumored/used it's probably then lol

Fundo

Aug 27, 2018
How is Camilla not considered the hottest character in the first two chapters?! She has done the most for the MC so far lol - consider:

1. She lets him touch her and services him in their dorm - looking right at him as Quinn touches/licks his face - ends badly but still.

2. She's the one who puts out first, when she doesn't even have to during an "order"... extra peppers indeed.

3. She even makes sure he wins the CUMpetition by making Derek lose even as Quinn cheats. What more do you want?!
Fact not opinion! Lol

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

Derek had no chance of winning

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
I think Quinn is the hottest character by far, but that personality...

Does the girl next to Sarah has a name? I can't remember if she has. It's a shame we got to fuck the more boring looking character of the two, instead of that hottie.
Quinn ? Not for me. (my taste, but she has a nice ass.)

For the girl next to Sarah, I totally agree with you, I had mentioned it in a previous post, I find her sexy. (y)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Quim is very sexy but if you are looking for a girlfriend I think it is not the best option... Imagine when you present it to your parents... :LOL: :LOL: Your mother would have a heart attack and your father would disinherit.

And do not forget her hobbies...
Mytez Fantabaldu Eerie Entity GhostPhil Kukothemadhatter

lets be honest if Haley from the visit was in this game she i would chose her over quinn 100% of the time ill wait 5 more episodes 2 see if Quinn is redeemable or not because she enjoys picking on my second favorite girl which is Maya

im still kinda surprised that alot people arent talking about the nerd girl anymore

so far this is my list of all the current girls

Sage
Maya
Bella
Jill
Riona
Camila
Sarah
Melanie
the receptionist milf from the gym
Jade
Cathy
Josy
nerd girl in the main menu and when you first meet the nerds
milf from the main character job
red head bimbo from the DIK introduction
Feminist girls
Quinn is behind all future girls

Coriolan

i totally want your fan art picture of Sage spanking Quinn to become a reality in the future :D

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Mytez Fantabaldu Eerie Entity GhostPhil Kukothemadhatter

lets be honest if Haley from the visit was in this game she i would chose her over quinn 100% of the time ill wait 5 more episodes 2 see if Quinn is redeemable or not because she enjoys picking on my second favorite girl which is Maya

im still kinda surprised that alot people arent talking about the nerd girl anymore

so far this is my list of all the current girls

Sage
Maya
Bella
Jill
Riona
Camila
Sarah
Melanie
the receptionist milf from the gym
Jade
Cathy
Josy
nerd girl in the main menu and when you first meet the nerds
milf from the main character job
red head bimbo from the DIK introduction
Feminist girls
Quinn is behind all future girls

Coriolan

i totally want your fan art picture of Sage spanking Quinn to become a reality in the future :D
I would rather have Danielle from gender studies than that stupid golddigging Hailey hoe

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes