Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I despise Tybalt and how he ignores our very existence when he's around Jill. Would love to cuck him and have him walk in on MC and Jill. Or have Jill ignore him since she's too busy with us for a change.
The watermelon rich boy will get what's coming to him for sure that last update I've made it my mission to save her from the panty sniffer, although I wonder if he has used his toothbrush yet :ROFLMAO:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This is pretty much accurate if you only count the main 5 but lets spice it up by including side characters too.
Hmmm, I won't, Quinn and the skank party doesn't matter to me, I only list chicks that matter, even though Cathy too is questionable, I'm not into FemDom at all, so you may as well ignore her in my list and just count the top 6 :p

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
The watermelon rich boy will get what's coming to him for sure that last update I've made it my mission to save her from the panty sniffer, although I wonder if he has used his toothbrush yet :ROFLMAO:
Is Jill your favourite? Also I doubt it matters much because if Tybalt is cultured, he would've washed the toothbrush before applying paste.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hmmm, I won't, Quinn and the skank party doesn't matter to me, I only list chicks that matter, even though Cathy too is questionable, I'm not into FemDom at all, so you may as well ignore her in my list and just count the top 6 :p
Yet here you are fawning over Jade....don't be surprised when she pegs you and makes you drink her piss while you lick her boots

• Haha
Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yet here you are fawning over Jade....don't be surprised when she pegs you and makes you drink her piss while you lick her boots
Boy, Cathy is the FemDom one, even if that's only in dream sequences so far, Jade is no FemDom, she's an attentive and passionate lover kind :p

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
I've seen a ring on her wedding finger so I think she's married. I think her husband doesn't provide (Like Bella's hubby) which is when our MC comes in to release her from sexual repression ;). I doubt Jade is femdom because Cathy is already femdom, and they are probably polar opposites which means she must like being dominated.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is Jill your favourite? Also I doubt it matters much because if Tybalt is cultured, he would've washed the toothbrush before applying paste.
I don't have a favorite, in other words, I can't decide :D I just hate spoilt little douchebags like Tybalt. Washed or not it's still been up Derek's ass :LOL: it's not gonna be morning breath it's gonna be ass breath.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
I've seen a ring on her wedding finger so I think she's married. I think her husband doesn't provide (Like Bella's hubby) which is when our MC comes in to release her from sexual repression ;). I doubt Jade is femdom because Cathy is already femdom, and they are probably polar opposites which means she must like being dominated.
God... dominating Jade...fucking her right there on the table in Gender studies after the class leave..sounds so hot.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Boy, Cathy is the FemDom one, even if that's only in dream sequences so far, Jade is no FemDom, she's an attentive and passionate lover kind :p
Think about it...
She teaches gender studies and has to deal with morons like Derek, obviously she may want to punish them
She sexually harassed a student by slapping his ass... sure they flirted but that was against what she teaches.
DrPinkCake likes to mess up with the audience

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Think about it...
She teaches gender studies and has to deal with morons like Derek, obviously she may want to punish them
She sexually harassed a student by slapping his ass... sure they flirted but that was against what she teaches.
She teaches PROPER gender studies, and not the feminist ideology most of the chicks in that class think feminism means, so no, Jade is no FemDom, let Cathy hold that torch as she rightfully should and stop trying to make Jade seem like a villain xD

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Think about it...
Well actually she doesn't seem to wanna punish Derek, she calmly tells him off and has a lot of patience (shocking considering derek in the class). I don't think she slapped MC butt, just softly grabbed it and MC barely noticed because there was no line of reaction from him.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
She teaches PROPER gender studies, and not the feminist ideology most of the chicks in that class think feminism means, so no, Jade is no FemDom, let Cathy hold that torch as she rightfully should and stop trying to make Jade seem like a villain xD
Wanna bet? If Jade is FemDom and Cathy is a sub, you will play PQ, if it's the opposite I will play a game of your choosing

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes