Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Even though she was crazy I still would for those reasons :LOL: she is the type of women that would scream the house down and a real wild cat between the sheets. :p
She was great, she loved MC with devotion, if we weren't railroaded towards Megan, she would have been a great LI.

It's not over till name88 finally stops saying Quinn is the best and admits that Jill is the one above all.
Sound the bells so the legion can come and purge Quinn's corruption from our lands.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
She was great, she loved MC with devotion, if we weren't railroaded towards Megan, she would have been a great LI.

Sound the bells so the legion can come and purge Quinn's corruption from our lands.
Hmm, to say she LOVED MC is a bit too much, there's a fine line between devotion and obsession, and in her case it was obsession :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mytez

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
A girl that is willing to help you release yourself from all your problems and worries by blowing you brains, it's a keeper.
That's why Bella is best girl.
This is kinda getting confusing, a couple pages ago you said Quinn was the best looking in the game, a couple pages ago you also said Jill was the best and she is canon Li. Now you say Bella...won't you make up your mind?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
This is kinda getting confusing, a couple pages ago you said Quinn was the best looking in the game, a couple pages ago you also said Jill was the best and she is canon Li. Now you say Bella...won't you make up your mind?
Quinn best, good looking but personality makes her be trash.
Bella is the best overall.
Jill is good too and looks like the proper LI, since Bella is married and all of that.

Last edited:

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Quinn best good looking but personality makes her be trash.
Bella is the best overall.
Jill is good too and looks like the proper LI, since Bella is married and all of that.
Yeah I just can't see an ending with Bella without it being awkward: A 19yo college student dating a woman in her 30s who's married.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yeah I just can't see an ending with Bella without it being awkward: A 19yo college student dating a woman in her 30s who's married.
MC could move to France and become the present
A girl that is willing to help you release yourself from all your problems and worries by blowing you brains, it's a keeper.
That's why Bella is best girl.
MC wasn't Leah's first rodeo... that's degraded her from yandere to serial-psycho

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
We haven't really seen much of the preps (I think thats the name for the rich kids). I wonder how the other fraternities feel about them, Tri-alphas, HOTs, DIKS, the nerdy frat. I would actually faint should Quinn or any DIK and tri-alpha ever interact with Jill because I don't trust their intentions around her.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I would actually faint should Quinn or any DIK and tri-alpha ever interact with Jill because I don't trust their intentions around her.
Thankfully, I very much doubt that any of those people exists for Jill or any of the preps, so I wouldn't worry about that.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes