Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
It makes sense think about it: Cathy is very loud and strict, and she is femdom.
So following that Logic: Jade is calm and patient, so she is a passionate lover. (Idk about liking to be dominated though)
On the outside, but
1) people have been throwing stuff at Cathy yet no consequences befell them
2) if MC says he's genuinely interested in the class, Jade thinks "what the fuck"

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Wanna bet? If Jade is FemDom and Cathy is a sub, you will play PQ, if it's the opposite I will play a game of your choosing
Eerie Entity Mytez

i say go for it make him if were right make him play Because i Love Her or The Engagement :LOL:

but yeah i agree with KassandraACO fucking Jade in the classroom would be very sexy :love:

Kukothemadhatter

i did tell her i wanted to learn about womens problems

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
On the outside, but
1) people have been throwing stuff at Cathy yet no consequences befell them
2) if MC says he's genuinely interested in the class, Jade thinks "what the fuck"
1) because she hasn't quite had enough of it yet, but she's getting there, she has a remarkable patience, as FemDom should :p
2) Jade reacts like "What the fuck?!" because she's surprised that MC, a DUDE is genuinely interested in the class, rather than trying to get easy points just for attending it, she was pleasantly surprised, and is increasingly pleased with MC the more he succeeds in the class :p

So yeah, you got it all wrong :p

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
1) because she hasn't quite had enough of it yet, but she's getting there, she has a remarkable patience, as FemDom should :p
2) Jade reacts like "What the fuck?!" because she's surprise that MC, a DUDE is genuinely interest in the class, rather than trying to get easy points just for attending it, she was pleasantly surprised, and is increasingly pleased with MC the more he succeeds in the class :p

So yeah, you got it all wrong :p
Accept the bet... you have nothing to lose... worst case scenario, you play one of the best games on F95

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I didn't yet...as special renders don't count or those Milfy City ones would be canon
They weren't special renders, they were actual in-game renders, so they do count, dream sequences count for something too :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I just searched for that game and the thread is deleted. Considering the level of degeneracy of the games on this site, that concerns me.
Well to be fair, making someone play that is like capital punishment, maybe even worse than death sentence, haha xD
But we'll think of a replacement :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
If dream sequences are real... then I was right about shittalking Our Fate
Well not quite, that dream sequence you're talking about was initially put in the wrong path by accident, it was never supposed to be there, not in the good dad/love path, was a different path's dream sequence and that error was fixed a little later :p

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Well not quite, that dream sequence you're talking about was initially put in the wrong path by accident, it was never supposed to be there, not in the good dad/love path, was a different path's dream sequence and that error was fixed a little later :p
Nevertheless JIll is the best girl in BaDiK , Jade is femdom and Cathy is a submissive one... keep in mind that dreams are based on people's perception of reality, not reality... Leah till the reveal seemed a nice, caring girl with a healthy appetite for sex

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Nevertheless JIll is the best girl in BaDiK , Jade is femdom and Cathy is a submissive one... keep in mind that dreams are based on people's perception of reality, not reality... Leah till the reveal seemed a nice, caring girl with a healthy appetite for sex
Actually dreams also have the habit of warning you of things, something your nagging subconscious is trying to warn you about. There's also the thing called prediction dreams and so forth. So no, Jade is no FemDom at all, that's Cathy, and probably Quinn and those chicks, but not Jade, you can forget about that already, you lost fair and square, it's futile to cling on false hopes and dreams :p

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Actually dreams also have the habit of warning you of things, something your nagging subconscious is trying to warn you about. There's also the thing called prediction dreams and so forth. So no, Jade is no FemDom at all, that's Cathy, and probably Quinn and those chicks, but not Jade, you can forget about that already, you lost fair and square, it's futile to cling on false hopes and dreams :p
It's not over till the fat lady sings

• Haha
Reactions: Eerie Entity
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes