Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
I think that AL it's not a prequel or sequel. They have the same universe but different timelines. I think that because:
1) During the game you will meet a woman, Angela, from the HOTs. During the sex scene with her, she wear the HOTs uniform. Interesting note is that the colours it's different(red). I think that during AL Sage wasn't even in the college and most of the HOTs members were different girls. Maybe when Sage became the president she changed the colours of the uniform. In being a DIK you will not meet Angela, probably because she had already finish the college.
2) Liam was a member of DIKs but he didn't mention anyone we know. Same as the HOTs, during being a DIK timeline most of the old members were already gratuated and no one mentioned Liam
My conclusion is that BaDIK it's located in our times while AL was 2010. Like i said yesterday. These games are not related. I doubt that we will meet Angela or Liam
Makes a lot of sense if it was an alternate timeline. Rusty and Tommy started the DIKs and they are still in college at the time BaDIK, so if they were to be in the same timeline, AL would have to be a sequel. But all the discrepancies like the HOT uniform being a different color. Maybe some of the characters of BaDIK are just alternate versions of characters in AL?:WeSmart: Its like a Flashpoint type of thing where different people are in different positions that they would normally be. But I personally really like the theory that the AL characters might show up in BaDIK so I'm gonna stick with it.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Poor choice of words, corruption is what a DIK does to the CHICK girls, to romance a DIK girl you need to give pity with your emo past or something like that.
I don't know...Give a DIK girl enough tender loving, unlock their softer side, make them acknowledge the tender loving that they need or have yet to experience based on bad experiences... That's how you corrupt a DIK gal. That and let them plow your ass.

Last edited:

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
I don't know...Give a DIK girl enough tender loving, unlock their softer side, make the acknowledge the tender loving that they need or have yet to experience based on bad experiences... That's how you corrupt a DIK gal. That and let them plow your ass.
A full chick will of course bring the implements of torture with him, paying for the privilege.

• Haha
Reactions: Gods and SerHawkes

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Alright after thinking about it for bit. And to get under Monetauro 's skin a little since I knew he was going after #TeamRed
I decided I'd change it around. No MainGirls. Only SideGirls and SideCharacters.. Dyed Hair was the exception to the rule.
# is Team Leader.
#Teambrunettes here, since you left me with no choice! :rolleyes: :LUL:
I generally tend to consider my words before writing them. For that matter, I never wrote that "Quinn raped the MC," either - I wrote that she attempted to.
A hint. If I didn't mark your name or quote your comment, I'm not referring to a specific person.
This thread has over two thousand comments. You can imagine that the issues discussed have been fought thousands of times. (y)
And no, she didn't try anything. For the love of the gods! :FacePalm:
This just needs a revival

I was tased by my Playstation once
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No,it`s just some people have some strange problem with recognizing the genre and reading the situation
Well.. That's what I meant. But in a way that does not incite the subject any further. :LUL:
Because she's the Devil you know:rolleyes:
View attachment 536549

You known Monetauro now I feel like one of those like farmers you mentioned today or maybe I'm one:KEK:
Oh no, God, you haven't even come close to the farmer yet. You have to do this on every damn comment or every 2/5 of them to receive that title. Even the little window goes up on Steam. :KEK:
Where I'm from getting called a cunt can be a compliment :KEK:.. One of personal favs is "G'Day Cunt"
The last time you called me that I took it as a compliment. It was not? :LUL:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Listen dude at the time you were being a cunt, but I apologize because this shouldn't be a toxic community anyhow and everyone should be able talk about what they like here. So again I'm sorry:BootyTime:
You just called him that again
90.gif

Dear Raccoons I am very dissapointed in this behaviour,you might want to have a lil talk amongst yourselves.

Poor choice of words, corruption is what a DIK does to the CHICK girls, to romance a DIK girl (as chick) you need to give pity with your emo past or something like that.
Close but wrong
The situation you`re describing is something I would call hopeless :HideThePain:

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
You just called him that again
View attachment 537013

Dear Raccoons I am very disappointed with this behavior, you might want to have a lil talk amongst yourselves.

Close but wrong
The situation you`re describing is something I would call hopeless :HideThePain:
I know, I just wanted to give them some hope but the reality is that if you are in a CHICK route you're already following someone, a CHICK will not cheat or try to pursue another romance, that's our path.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
And Btw Guys I finished the Altar of Monetauro for the amazing sig he did about Yennefer/Jill :love:
I had to improvise cause we didn't have much in my backyard but hey at least something, right :LUL:
Hope you like it :KEK:
monetauroaltar2.png

Guys, look at this!
I have a fucking altar at Yen's house in fucking Germany! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I loved it! :love:
But I'm still waiting for my chocolates with liquor there! :KEK:

Please give this man a medal, or a special Monetauro sig :D
Btw perfect answer;)
This bastard doesn't use any! I would have done more than one for him already.
Best Maya fan ever.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes