name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Only the truly committed can be on #TeamRed :LUL:
Little bit column of A, Little bit of column B: Insult & Compliment at the same time ;)

This is prime example I tend to stay out these types of discussions.
Never know if you are going to get a civil discussion without it getting heated.
Much less you never know if saying simply "Well, I agree to disagree" the other person will let it go.

Because Cathy is my top gal and I'm not into sharing :KEK:
But mostly... It's about having people truly committed to #TeamRed.
I like the effort
but
I will gamble and risk a statement here
Nobody is as committed as #TeamWhite
Quinn Bride.gif
:cool:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
I like the effort
but
I will gamble and risk a statement here
Nobody is as committed as #TeamWhite
:cool:
And you would win that Gamble. But Cathy is mine..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get the vibe you will burn yourself out :KEK:
Anotherone.gif

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
(...)
Now that we are talking about that change of heart (jokes aside) Which girl do you think will be possible to have on both routes or in the opposite as originally intended maybe a drastic change on the opposite route?

I know that Jill will be impossible to do anything a DIK route and probably the same with Quinn, I think that the most likely even if I don't like them are Josy and Maya. And Bella probably will be possible on a DIK route just pure lusting (maybe not so happy) but hey... it's a sacrifice we will do for her.

The game now seems mostly straightforward in that direction but we are really early, which girl do you think will be possible to romance/fuck on an opposite route?
Jill and Sage seen to be firmly on the ends of the spectrum, Maya and Josy already shown to be firmly stuck in the middle of the road (seems fitting :cautious:), so my money is on Bella. She looks less interested in DIK/CHICK shenanigans than if MC is finding trouble or getting found by it.

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Now that we are talking about that change of heart (jokes aside) Which girl do you think will be possible to have on both routes or in the opposite as originally intended maybe a drastic change on the opposite route?

I know that Jill will be impossible to do anything a DIK route and probably the same with Quinn, I think that the most likely even if I don't like them are Josy and Maya. And Bella probably will be possible on a DIK route just pure lusting (maybe not so happy) but hey... it's a sacrifice we will do for her.

The game now seems mostly straightforward in that direction but we are really early, which girl do you think will be possible to romance/fuck on an opposite route?
I honestly think Sage is a good candidate. Sage is into bad boys but she seems to have a caring and soft side, which could turn into falling for the CHIK MC. If were talking outside of LI's I can see Riona having a change of heart of how she lives her life in B&R. She seemed to be pretty sad and stressed at the party in the end of Episode 4.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I get the vibe you will burn yourself out :KEK:
View attachment 537103
Oh no brother. Junior is special.
Taking into account that my wedding gift for him was just a box of gum and a packet of condoms. Nothing more valid. :KEK:

===================================

I just figured out how my character in Cyberpunk2077 will look like.

Cori is the best, ever.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes