Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Not gonna lie i wanna bang quinn and only did so during the cum petition BUT ik for a fact that DPC will punish me somehow for chasing after her soooo imma do that in my DIk only playthrough
I smoked with Quinn on my CHICK play through..
Consequences be damned.

Reactions: Knight_BP

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
That pairing always seemed odd and forced to me
I wouldn't call it odd since it ran on the "you annoy me so much I wanna spend my life together with you!" trope, but do agree it was kinda pushed. I don't mind, it made Liam happy, and that's what counted :)

Also, I think I just figured out the big plot twist for BaDIK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
I wouldn't call it odd since it ran on the "you annoy me so much I wanna spend my life together with you!" trope, but do agree it was kinda pushed. I don't mind, it made Liam happy, and that's what counted :)

Also, I think I just figured out the big plot twist for BaDIK:

Yeah at least it made Liam happy so all's well that ends well and as for chad i was also thinking about that like how can you not wanna bang sage lol

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Isn't that Father Assman in.Spanish?
I flunked Spanish.. But I thought Man was Hombre in Spanish.
So... Padre Culon-Hombre? But that's also a terrible translation as well.
I may or may not have did a google image search on that Padre Culon. That's what was hurting my eyes.
Right before my dinner too... Yikers.
Culon-Hombre is a literal translation that, in context, doesn't make a lick of sense. El Padre de Todos los Culeros (~The Father of All Asses) has a better ring to it.
OMG guys, in this vital conversation someone needs to introduce a bit of good sense.

First of all, ass is "culo" in Spanish. Not culon.

Culón (masculine) / culona (feminine) means "big-bottomed / big-butted", that is, someone who has a big ass. I guess that Padre Culón is a big-butted man who has had offspring. Not gonna search it tough...

Culero!!!! NO!!!!! I know that in some Latin American countries culero means coward or something like that, but in general terms a culero/culera is someone who tries to smuggle drugs by sticking them up his/her ass :ROFLMAO:.

Now, how would you translate Father Buttsman? Pfffff..... that's a tough one.
You sometimes translate English compound names with -man adding the suffix -ero in Spanish (milkman - lechero; postman - cartero; etc.).
Some other times it doesn't work at all. I already explained "culero", but there are other funny ones like "strawman" which can't be "pajero" (pajero literally means wanker/masturbator).

My suggestion is a freer, more refined translation:
Father Buttsman = Padre Don Culo
(which I'm sure M.Sato will like since it's written exactly the same in Spanish and in Italian :Kappa:).

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
OMG guys, in this vital conversation someone needs to introduce a bit of good sense.

"pajero literally means wanker/masturbator" That also works for me.... Just saying..
I don't speak one Iota ( ;) ) of Spanish or Italian... That could say "Grand Maester MasterBaiter" for all I know :KEK:
But I'm glad you thought this was a vital conversation and brought this to the table :KEK:
MadLad.gif

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
One of the big theories on here is that Chad is gay but that's all it is for now just a theory.
If Chad is gay, I not understand why he don't tell anything to Sage and that he love her like a friend. I am sure that she would keep the secret and understand the situation(if he wished that no one know about him, of course). No, I doubt that he is gay. The secret Chad's lover is from HOTs (or could be the MC's ex). That could explain everything.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
One of the big theories on here is that Chad is gay but that's all it is for now just a theory.
Yeah that thought immediately popped up in my head when i saw him cry after our fight , dude was scared about something that he clearly doesn't want others finding out , i think someone bigger is pulling all the strings , imo quinn , tommy , riona etc. are all being used by someone because of their habits and how volatile they are which would also explain Quinn's aggressive attempts of expanding the HOTs " catering " business. The game clearly hints that there is more to people and things than meets the eye which holds very true for the 3 major frats , i am excluding the preps and geeks for now as so far they seem stereotypical in portrayal

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
If Chad is gay, I not understand why he don't tell anything to Sage and that he love her like a friend. I am sure that she would keep the secret and understand the situation(if he wished that no one know about him, of course). No, I doubt that he is gay. The secret Chad's lover is from HOTs (or could be the MC's ex). That could explain everything.
At first i thought he was cheating on sage with quinn but after playing episode 3 i was like nah it doesn't fit

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
No, I doubt that he is gay. The secret Chad's lover is from HOTs (or could be the MC's ex). That could explain everything.
Being MC's ex is extremely unlikely. She moved off to Cali or wherever, to become a surfer. Doubt Chad came from Cali to go to B&R, and he's far too intense to be somebody she'd likely get hooked up with.

Nah, we know the truth about Chad.
yall <removed>s gay.gif

Last edited:

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
My theory: the secret Chad's lover could be Riona and that explain the Riona-Queen scenes. Queen know about that and she use it as an advantage for her personal plan.
Hmm also a possibility cause Riona looks miserable and ik drugs do that people but man she looks so sad and maybe that fucking is a form of therapy for her , ik people irl who have been like that which is sad

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Hello Lads

View attachment 538629

so basically cause of Monetauro and Buttsmarnn I really wanted to try and make my own signature
and It was actually really fun of course
With the Help of Monetauro I did some but they weren't that good and I think I made one that is okay :LUL:
First tho this was my very first signature about Yennefer (It's not good just wanted to show it)

And now to the Sig I actually like here you go of course If you somehow find this good you can use it :LUL:
Of course it's about Jill :love:

View attachment 538632

Thanks again Monetauro
I just wanted to say that I am going to open a "smoking house", because this drug seems to addict more and more people. :KEK:

Welcome to the group, Yen!
I am loving to see your commitment and evolution!

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
Hmm also a possibility cause Riona looks miserable and ik drugs do that people but man she looks so sad and maybe that fucking is a form of therapy for how , ik people irl who have been like that which is sad
Riona is obviously afraid of Sage and she is blackmailed by Queen for that reason. She don't seems a drug addict.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think he is using Sage as cover to hide his sexual orientation and what better way than to hook up with the president of the Hot's no one would ever suspect him of being Gay that way.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Riona is obviously afraid of Sage and she is blackmailed by Queen for that reason. She don't seems a drug addict.
She hangs around quinn a LOT and they are from the same batch of "rejects' that entered B & R so i am pretty sure quinn has her doing something narcotic wise , just that look on her face , it's someone who clearly wants out but is in too deep to get out now

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
1. He's cheating on her with whoever

2. If Sage knew Chad was gay I'm sure she'd make him tell her who he's cheating on her with or risk having his secret revealed.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes