Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
It`s something I`m curious about,so far we`ve seen only one side of that story,I`m hoping DPC will do something more interesting than cliched:"dad can`t accept his gay son/daughter" thing
the first time I saw this render I thought he looked sad
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now idk...and what`s with the scars on his face? :unsure:
Maybe he fought with someone (but not with Maya or Derek i don't believe that). Maybe he got injured at work. Maybe Maya and Derek have a secret and a side we don't know. Everything could happen. I think that we should always listen the second face of the coin too and not just one

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It`s something I`m curious about,so far we`ve seen only one side of that story,I`m hoping DPC will do something more interesting than cliched:"dad can`t accept his gay son/daughter" thing
the first time I saw this render I thought he looked sad
Now idk...and what`s with the scars on his face? :unsure:
I hadn't paid much attention to those scars before very interesting I wonder if someone has taken an exception to his views and had a go at him. If he is anything like Derek then we know he can't fight :LOL:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Maybe he fought with someone (but not with Maya or Derek i don't believe that). Maybe he got injured at work. Maybe Maya and Derek have a secret and a side we don't know. Everything could happen. I think that we should always listen the second face of the coin too and not just one
It could be a war injury or he's a mobster... they usually have traditional values even if they kill people

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Why this game has a chick ,normal and dik route? I think one route neutral/normal/vanilla would be enough you cant be a chick in the chick route and you cant be a real asshole in the dik route.But the story and renders and girls are top

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Why this game has a chick ,normal and dik route? I think one route neutral/normal/vanilla would be enough you cant be a chick in the chick route and you cant be a real asshole in the dik route.But the story and renders and girls are top
Well not yet anyway actions may change in future updates I think for now it's just building up to it and not acting it right away.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
You know a game is special when the smut aspect of it plays second fiddle to the plot , it speaks volumes about the quality in writing and the characters being portrayed. This game is absolutely worth your time and I can't wait for the next update

P.S Anyone else having vietnam flashbacks of acting lessons with the whole maya and josy scenario. I have a bad feeling about it cause the doc likes giving us PTSD lol

Reactions: aarbei23

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You know a game is special when the smut aspect of it plays second fiddle to the plot , it speaks volumes about the quality in writing and the characters being portrayed. This game is absolutely worth your time and I can't wait for the next update

P.S Anyone else having vietnam flashbacks of acting lessons with the whole maya and josy scenario. I have a bad feeling about it cause the doc likes giving us PTSD lol
MC met Meghan in.a store, MC met Josy in.a store.......

Iruna.

Oct 24, 2019
Still better than Linda. No offense for Lindas
4.gif
You are my father though, maybe Yen is already a DIK member?
You can't be a DIK if you're with Jill or loyal type, but that's for DIK Father to decide who's worthy. :KEK:

Also, name88 - King of Hearts here's a short story for you.
I'll leave the rest up to your imagination. Also protip: don't forget to keep a fire extinguisher close by. :KEK:

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
True he is quite the gossip... But it's some of those HoTs that like to kiss and tell that need to be kept in check. As Tserriednich'sNen pointed out.
when i saw this, i saw heather and hedwig. are they related?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes