Djoran

Sep 1, 2017
Why you gotta do me like that with the foreshadowing in the library DPC? I'm now terrified of both my favorites are either, my sister or another Leah. I can't deal with another Leah! I hadn't been that traumatized by a plot twist since I was 15 and watching School Days. *shudder*

• Wow
Reactions: ExDeath730

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Why you gotta do me like that with the foreshadowing in the library DPC? I'm now terrified of both my favorites are either, my sister or another Leah. I can't deal with another Leah! I hadn't been that traumatized by a plot twist since I was 15 and watching School Days. *shudder*
The only safe option is Quinn.... she's upfront about all, except for her feelings

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
He won't pull off another Leah surely? Maybe someone that's a bit possessive but not on those Leah levels of crazy reusing the same plot wouldn't be the best idea.
Leah was a psychopath and a bit weird since the start(if you pay attention to the dialogues and scenes. Of course nobody could have foreseen it). Here we have nothing similar so far. Also, the theme of this game it's different and more funny than AL. A psychopath Jill/Bella/Sage and so on, would be boring and out of their characters.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Leah was a psychopath and a bit weird since the start(if you pay attention to the dialogues and scenes. Of course nobody could have foreseen it). Here we have nothing similar so far. Also, the theme of this game it's different and more funny than AL. A psychopath Jill/Bella/Sage and so on, would be boring and out of their characters.
Sometimes people become insane even when they were normal

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'd always thought it was Peter or Rena on-off boyfriend that was creeping around the house still never saw that coming. I think if we are going to have any sort of nutjob in the game it will be Maya and Derek's Dad just a hunch for now but I think he might cause a bit of drama.

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
I'd always thought it was Peter or Rena on-off boyfriend that was creeping around the house still never saw that coming. I think if we are going to have any sort of nutjob in the game it will be Maya and Derek's Dad just a hunch for now but I think he might cause a bit of drama.
Yeah, I hated Peter(at the start I thought that he wanted to rape Megan). Rena boyfriend was an asshole but not a killer
Speaking of Maya's Dad, he isn't like Peter because then Maya and Derek would already tell something. For sure he will cause troubles but not so strict like Peter(and if Maya become an HOT this wont be a problem anymore)

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
It`s something I`m curious about,so far we`ve seen only one side of that story,I`m hoping DPC will do something more interesting than cliched:"dad can`t accept his gay son/daughter" thing
the first time I saw this render I thought he looked sad
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now idk...and what`s with the scars on his face? :unsure:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
man, thinking of what might happen makes it more exciting. after AL, everything is possible. DPC, the man, the myth, the legend:LOL:
makes you wanna play the game for the story not just lewd scenes:)WaitWhat:)
Yes,I to play for the story and it is a love story of me and my Quinn
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes